refurbished liberty of the seas vs breeze

ginger123snaps

Well apart from the fact two balconies = 1 scenic ocean view aside, amazing how much RCCL costs.

How much do you want/need/must have a balcony?

After that I would tick off what we want on a ship,

Ropes course vs rock climbing wall

Guy's free burgers vs Johnny Rockets pay burgers.

Etc...

Would love to do the refurbished, Liberty OTS and would like the cabin you chose, but the Breeze was a great ship and we had a great time.

Since we don't need two cabins yet, I would give the Liberty a go.

But then how much would I save going in one Breeze balcony?

Those panoramic ocean view rooms look mighty awesome, especially if you snag the one with two windows.

Similar to the NCL Dawns family suites in view.

Still a balcony for a lot less on a awesome ship like Breeze is awfully tempting.

Probably could do a spa balcony and still save $

Edited by Trumpster

The price between the two is similar...not enough difference to make me choose one vs the other.

I like that the panoramic family ocean views will be brand new rooms. They are adding this category of rooms during refurbishment.....but yes....then there is the fact that we won't have a balcony......hmmmmm

• 10 months later...
We just went on the Liberty and like to go out of Galveston so we can drive to the port. Thinking of going on RCCL ship next time. Does anyone have pictures of the cabins being compared here?

Liberty of the Seas? Yes, try it. I think LOS is the superior and nicest looking ship currently sailing out of Galveston.

Can't decide.

The new panoramic family ocean view on liberty of the seas or 2 connecting balcony cabins on the breeze? Price is about the same. We don't mind either itinerary.

Any thoughts?

Breeze, by far. The non-Farcus designed Breeze is a much nicer ship than Carnival Liberty.

• 1 month later...

We sailed Liberty of the Seas over the summer and it was wonderful! We have sailed in all sorts of balcony rooms and suites on various cruise lines. I thought I would miss having the balcony but the panoramic view at the front of the ship on LOS was amazing! Yes I would do it again!

Having said that....we did book 2 connecting balcony cabins on the breeze for next month. We are just as excited to sail the breeze. We enjoyed carnival magic and so I'm sure we will enjoy the breeze.

Now i want to book something for next year but still out of galveston. we love sailing the different ships. I sure wish the cruise companies would rotate their boats more frequently so we don't have to sail the same boat.

Next on my list would be freedom or valor. Any thoughts?

The Breeze is going through drydock in April. It's getting an Alchemy bar and Guy's BBQ restaurant added. If it's anywhere near as good as Guy's Burgers I may live there. :D My youngest daughter is a very picky eater and isn't too fond of burgers. But she kept wanting to eat at Guy's Burgers, yes they're that good. And free. With everything all sparkling clean and new from refurbishment and the additions she's getting, plus you would get a balcony cabin, I would pick the Breeze.

The question now should be do you want to sail from Port Canaveral on the Liberty or from Galveston on the Breeze?

Deb, we're talking about RCCL's Liberty of the Seas, here, not the Carnival Liberty.

I'm kind of glad they moved here just to reduce this kind of confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums