Ncl Dawn Deck 4 Porthole Cabins

MRTAU

First time poster here and I love these boards.

Does anyone have any pictures of these cabins on deck 4 with the porthole?

I have been assigned one for my cruise in November, a cat F.

Has anyone stayed in them before that can offer any opinions?

Thanks for replies in advance.

MRTAU~

I have stayed in these cabins. They are fine for 3 people. If you are 4 the fourth bed is a trundle bed that comes out from under one of the beds making a solid line of beds accross the room. The fourth bed was amoung the most unconfortable beds I have ever slept on(worse than an army cot). Otherwise the room is fine. Nice bathroom and plenty of storage.

Thank you for the responses and the virtual tour of a porthole cabin. I am assigned a cat F whis is similatr to that one I assume.

Dumb question now. It looks like the porthole opens from the virtual tour. Can this be true? Can you get fresh air from the open porthole in the cabin?

Thanks again for any responses.

The portholes do not open.

I had one of these (I forget the cabin number, but it was near the doctor's suite on 4) and the room is well sized for 2. Personally, I would never book it for more than 2 though but I do value some privacy!

how'd you like the NCL Dream? We are going 10/22/05. We requested a GG cabin with a picture window on the Norway or Promenade Decks, with a partial obstruction and they (so-called) UPGRADED the 2 rooms to the bottom deck F cat. with a port hole. ?????????????

Do you know where to get an ON Board activites list for the week ?

Thanks

Don.

how'd you like the NCL Dream?

Do you know where to get an ON Board activites list for the week ?

Thanks

Don.

I haven't been on the Dream in a long time-Actually it was our 1st cruise on NCL and it was still the Dreamward-the cruise was an NFL cruise with players and my husband and son were in heaven but it hooked us on cruising.

We had a mini suite with a balcony which was fine-it was also pre-freestyle-I like freestyle better.

As for your other question-I have onboard activities from our last cruise on the Dawn from the Dailies-I would imagine they're different from ship to ship-someone should have them

Archived