b2b

petsgalore

We will be on a b2b on the Journey in the same state room, so no moving of personal stuff required. We have an all day tour planned, but now I am thinking that we may not be able to be gone "all day". Arrival is at 6am and departure is at 23:00. Currently we will be picked up at 8am and thought we could return around 7pm, but I think we need to be back on board sooner for the life boat drill. Could someone please share their experience? Will we be issued new sea passes the day before or is this done on the debarkation/embarkation day? Any hints and tips are appreciated.

It all depends what port you are in as there will also be rules about when immigration will process the b2b guests. On our cruise last week b2b guests could only leave at 7 am or 9.30 am. I'd contact Azamara direct and ask if leaving the ship at 8 is a likely option - though local authorities are out of their control

As regards lifeboat drill they always have a catch up for those who were not at the first for whatever reason

We will be on a b2b on the Journey in the same state room, so no moving of personal stuff required. We have an all day tour planned, but now I am thinking that we may not be able to be gone "all day". Arrival is at 6am and departure is at 23:00. Currently we will be picked up at 8am and thought we could return around 7pm, but I think we need to be back on board sooner for the life boat drill. Could someone please share their experience? Will we be issued new sea passes the day before or is this done on the debarkation/embarkation day? Any hints and tips are appreciated.
Tell the folks at the Guest Relations desk that you have arranged an all-day tour and cannot be at the muster drill if it will be held before 7pm. They will arrange to have you invited to a make-up drill to be held at a later time/day.