Help ! Anybody got a schedule for Allure for Shows and Dining?

That's super helpful for the meals part of my question! Thanks Bob! I was browsing for something similar for Activities and Shows but don't see it. Am I missing it?

I don't know of a similar web page for activities. Your best bet would be do to a search on recent cruise compasses for your specific itinerary.

I don't know of a similar web page for activities. Your best bet would be do to a search on recent cruise compasses for your specific itinerary.

Also hugely helpful! I didn't know that people posted these. I'll keep an eye on new posts closer to our Oct sail date! Thanks:)

Also hugely helpful! I didn't know that people posted these. I'll keep an eye on new posts closer to our Oct sail date! Thanks:)

Look for any review on your itinerary. Sometimes the thread title won't mention compasses, but the poster will add them to the review anyhow.

I found the Gumby review and compasses but when I try to print them it comes out so small these old eyes can't read it. I spent over an hour last night trying to make them larger. Does anyone know how to do that ? It's so frustrating to see the info you want exactly, but can't print it. Sure wish I knew more about computers. Thanks so much for those that responded.

E-Beth

Hopefully this link will help you with Cruise Compasses! I found it by chance earlier today.

http://www.******************.com/cruise-compass

I found the Gumby review and compasses but when I try to print them it comes out so small these old eyes can't read it. I spent over an hour last night trying to make them larger. Does anyone know how to do that ? It's so frustrating to see the info you want exactly, but can't print it. Sure wish I knew more about computers. Thanks so much for those that responded.

E-Beth

So sorry, I don't know why that link wouldn't work. If you google "royal caribbean blog cruise compass" the first search result will be the one I just tried to link to.

Sorry!

I'm on Oasis in May and have a question about the comedy show. Is it exactly the same show each night or do the comedians vary their material?

My wife and I enjoy going to many of the shows and I'm hoping to go see several different comedy shows on our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

MTG

Same show but the audience participation / being picked upon can sometimes drive the direction. They book up very quickly .

• 2 weeks later...
The following info helped us plan our Oasis cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...w+times&page=3

"RCCL has made it a little tricky to find the whole list of showtimes. Go to Cruise Planner in your reservation and click on "Dining". No dining options are available as yet, but scroll down to the bottom and there will be a line regarding other information and it has "Entertainment Showtimes". Click and a new page pops up. I highlighted the information and pasted and printed with my word processor. This helps with the planning for the week to see the entire schedule. The PDF format is an old show schedule. Don't use this."

NOTE: Your dining options may or may not be available.

Thanks for the information, helps a lot,, but one thing, it does not show our cruise date of aug 28, it shows Aug 31, a little confused