Canadian all-included Caribbean package

moopetguy

Anyone else receive an e-mail about this promo today?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-all-included-vacation-package

Starting (emphasis on starting) at $2,189 pp CAD, it includes air, ground transfers, a 7-night cruise, veranda stateroom, a beverage package, gratuities, taxes, and more.

The starting price is only for the Feb 27 sailing on board Reflection.

I've never sailed with Celebrity nor have I ever monitored their prices, but the starting price sure sounds pretty good to me.

I got the email in the west but it only services Hamilton' date=' Halifax, Ottawa, Quebec City, Moncton, Montreal or London so kinda lame...[/quote']

Sorry about your luck...also, may I just point out your username ;):D LOL...

I live in Hamilton but only just returned from a cruise, and I don't think my employer would like it very much if I went on another cruise in a month's time, as tempting as it is :D

We took advantage of this offer except for a 6 Feb departure.

The Canada , It's All Included offer has been in our local newspaper every Saturday in the travel section since last Summer.

It has been on the Celebrity website all that time too http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-all-included-vacation-package#breadcrumbs

I suspect the 27 Feb Cruise has many empty cabins and they are drumming up business :)

Anyone else receive an e-mail about this promo today?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-all-included-vacation-package

Starting (emphasis on starting) at $2,189 pp CAD, it includes air, ground transfers, a 7-night cruise, veranda stateroom, a beverage package, gratuities, taxes, and more.

The starting price is only for the Feb 27 sailing on board Reflection.

I've never sailed with Celebrity nor have I ever monitored their prices, but the starting price sure sounds pretty good to me.

My husband and I will be doing the package cruise in April from Hamilton.

This will be our third time to take advantage of this offer. The previous two cruise packages were excellent. The airport is 10 minutes from our house which makes it an stress free.The airline carrier Canadian North is excellent. They provide the passengers breakfast and drinks going to Florida and dinner coming back.

We were met at the airport in Florida and taken by bus to cruise port.

The package includes a drink package and prepaid gratuities. The transportation is also provided post cruise to the airport.

We have cruised with Celebrity many times and have enjoyed all of our cruises with them. In the past we have gone to Florida two days pre cruise just to make sure we are there due to weather problems. With this package your cruise is guaranteed. If for some reason the flight is unable to leave Celebrity will get you to the next port. Another reason to feel stress free.

My husband and I will be doing the package cruise in April from Hamilton.

This will be our third time to take advantage of this offer. The previous two cruise packages were excellent. The airport is 10 minutes from our house which makes it an stress free.The airline carrier Canadian North is excellent. They provide the passengers breakfast and drinks going to Florida and dinner coming back.

We were met at the airport in Florida and taken by bus to cruise port.

The package includes a drink package and prepaid gratuities. The transportation is also provided post cruise to the airport.

We have cruised with Celebrity many times and have enjoyed all of our cruises with them. In the past we have gone to Florida two days pre cruise just to make sure we are there due to weather problems. With this package your cruise is guaranteed. If for some reason the flight is unable to leave Celebrity will get you to the next port. Another reason to feel stress free.

Thanks for sharing all the details! Good to know. I'm 10 minutes from YHM as well :)

This will be our third March Break sailing with Celebrity's all-in package. We leave from Ottawa, have no extra fees for baggage, a direct flight with meals and beverage service. We have cruised both balcony and inside - the price is right considering all of the perks.

I got the email in the west but it only services Hamilton' date=' Halifax, Ottawa, Quebec City, Moncton, Montreal or London so kinda lame...[/quote']

Sure, make a liar out of me ;). I got the email last night. Not applicable as you said. Maybe they should do their mailings by Province.

We took advantage of this offer except for a 6 Feb departure.

The Canada , It's All Included offer has been in our local newspaper every Saturday in the travel section since last Summer.

It has been on the Celebrity website all that time too http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/caribbean-all-included-vacation-package#breadcrumbs

I suspect the 27 Feb Cruise has many empty cabins and they are drumming up business :)

Actually I think it is selling pretty good. Approx 100 unsold cabins out of 1425 with over a month to go. 26 insides, 13 ov's, 4 reg balconies, 27 Concierge, 39 AQ, 18 SS's and 3 big suites.

Sure, make a liar out of me ;). I got the email last night. Not applicable as you said. Maybe they should do their mailings by Province.

I just called and this can be booked from Winnipeg as well. I was sure I saw other airports so I called and they are London, Hamilton, Ottawa, Moncton, Winnipeg, Montreal, Quebec City & Halifax. They used to have Calgary.

Edited by Christine Frances