How to get to Anaheim from San Pedro after a cruise

lizzy77

We will be arriving in San Pedro after our Panama cruise on the Island Princess early May

We need some information please as to how we can get to Anaheim from there. Will there be taxis or shuttles available or will we have to pre book a driver service?

We will be arriving in San Pedro after our Panama cruise on the Island Princess early May

We need some information please as to how we can get to Anaheim from there. Will there be taxis or shuttles available or will we have to pre book a driver service?

I live in So. California, so I might be able to help you. You must be going to Disneyland. Anaheim is probably at least a 45 minute drive from San Pedro with no traffic. You should not have too much traffic getting off a ship in the morning and most would be traveling the opposite direction. My guess is that a taxi would be more expensive than hiring a shuttle service, but I'm not sure what taxis charge in this area. Two car services that I have used in this area are Supershuttle or Primetime shuttle. You should be able to go online and get a price quote. Sorry, but I have not been to the San Pedro port in quite a few years, so I am not sure what other options are.

Funny, we are going on an Australian/New Zealand cruise at the end of February.

I live in So. California, so I might be able to help you. You must be going to Disneyland. Anaheim is probably at least a 45 minute drive from San Pedro with no traffic. You should not have too much traffic getting off a ship in the morning and most would be traveling the opposite direction. My guess is that a taxi would be more expensive than hiring a shuttle service, but I'm not sure what taxis charge in this area. Two car services that I have used in this area are Supershuttle or Primetime shuttle. You should be able to go online and get a price quote. Sorry, but I have not been to the San Pedro port in quite a few years, so I am not sure what other options are.

Funny, we are going on an Australian/New Zealand cruise at the end of February.

Thank you so much for your help. Hope we can help you out on the Aussie site too

Also consider a one-way car rental. There is an Enterprise agency near the port that has a shuttle to/from the cruise terminal.

Supershuttle and/or Primetime are your best bets--rental car only makes sense if you want to explore other options in SoCal or if you have a large family (Supershuttle is per person cost)

As stated before, you can go online and reserve a supershuttle or Primetime for a pick up and drop off in Anaheim

Good luck whatever you decide

Edited by Hotel CA