Liberty of the seas, tips, secrets, which cabin

Nick77mc

If you have a child, then go to the Dreamworks sailaway party on the pool deck. It's really cute and my 4 year old loved the idea that the penguins were driving the ship. The new kids pool is great too.

My kids loved the Adventure Ocean club. They wouldn't go there the entire time but went an hour or so in the afternoon and then after dinner so we could do something too.

Liberty Dunes (putt putt golf) is fun for a family activity too.

Liberty Dunes has moved to deck 13 forward(on top of the new deck 12 cabins).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm curious about JS 9638. We're sailing on Sept 25.

One of the best JS staterooms on the ship, in my opinion. Some might like aft staterooms more, but this (and 9338) are our favorites.

Edited by clarea

this will be our first cruise. going in 9622 and 9620. my sons 18th birthday while on board. cant wait.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and congratulations on your first cruise.

Those staterooms are conveniently located near the stairs and elevator lobby.

If you post your sailing date, we can give you the link to your Roll Call, which is where your fellow cruisers are conversing and getting to know each other.

When in June will Derek Lewis be getting off the ship. We sail June 12th and I'm hoping he will still be on board!

I just checked his Facebook page and he will be leaving on June 12. Sorry you are going to miss his show...so much fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No Derek starts back in February and is on until June.

Nick77 - they are redoing the kids pool area, Splashaway Bay, so it should be great for a 6 yo.

First post, just lurking... I am going to be cruising with a bunch of High School Alumni as well as my Sister, Brother and Sister in Law. Any hints and suggestions on getting on the ship (process) that would make things go smoothly would be appreciated.

Going on our first cruise as well! Will be on Liberty Nov 27-Dec 3rd. Belated honeymoon [emoji7]

As are we! Belated 10th Aniversary, lol. This will be our first cruise alone, since we had kids. The last time we sailed alone was on the liberty, my wife being 5 months pregnant.

No clue what to pick? We have a Balcony - superior ocean view cabin. At this point, Deck 8, 8530 (front) has been assigned to us. We, of course, can change ....sooner than later would be good. Would really appreciate some guidance on best recs for this category/room. Thank you!