NCL photo "usb stick" problem

amscene1

I purchased photos on a USB stick on my December escape cruise. Upon returning home I have not been able to get to see the photos. They look all jumbled when I view them. I have called customer service several times to be put on hold for 30-90 minutes. I eventually have to hang up as I am very busy throughout the day.

Does anyone know a direct number to call? I really would like to solve this problem as I have spent hours of frustration on this USB.

I had 5 pictures on mine of people I have never had the pleasure to meet! The other pictures were our reject pile, not the ones we wanted. :eek: I gave it to my grand daughter to play with as it was the 'ship' USB. A $170 toy. :mad:

Sad thing is , there is nothing they can do probably. Pics are tossed each week and I am sure the memory on the computer also.

I cannot be 100% positive that Transoceanphotos dot com is still the official vendor for NCL - I know, previously, they are (were) NCL photos were outsourced to them.

Since you ordered them - they are supposed to be stored available for reprint for a year. I would call them to confirm and for assistance, etc. http://www.transoceanphotos.com/home.html - based in Nyacks, NY

1-845-727-0001

Good luck - if not, perhaps someone else that ordered photos can check their package for any info, without calling NCL's CS # - or, try their official NCL FB or Twitter page.