Deluxe romance package

littlelulu01

Has anyone ordered this recently and if so what did you think? Cost looks like it hasn't changed in a few years and with all the cruise industry cost increases that's surprising. It looks to me like a good deal if not in a suite. $269 tax included for:

Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation

Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening

Classic Dozen Red Roses

Breakfast in bed on one day of your choice

Romantic Dinner for two in Le Bistro

Two 25-minute half-body Swedish Massages

Tea service in your stateroom on the afternoon of your choice

One 8x10 Professional Portrait

Questions: tea service just a pot of tea or tea service with some goodies?

Breakfast in bed - is it order off the $7.95 menu or order off the suite menu/a menu different from that regularly available?

Professional portrait- a sitting with a picture included or one free picture from what's taken ie boarding picture.

Since its pay in full at time of purchase I assume they are not going to tack on 18% fee for massages, strawberries and dinner.

Has anyone ordered this recently and if so what did you think? Cost looks like it hasn't changed in a few years and with all the cruise industry cost increases that's surprising. It looks to me like a good deal if not in a suite. $269 tax included for:

Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation

Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening

Classic Dozen Red Roses

Breakfast in bed on one day of your choice

Romantic Dinner for two in Le Bistro

Two 25-minute half-body Swedish Massages

Tea service in your stateroom on the afternoon of your choice

One 8x10 Professional Portrait

Questions: tea service just a pot of tea or tea service with some goodies?

Breakfast in bed - is it order off the $7.95 menu or order off the suite menu/a menu different from that regularly available?

Professional portrait- a sitting with a picture included or one free picture from what's taken ie boarding picture.

Since its pay in full at time of purchase I assume they are not going to tack on 18% fee for massages, strawberries and dinner.

A 2012 post can be found here.

A 2012 post can be found here.

Thanks. I read that informative post and it sounded like a good deal 4 years ago. Prices today are unchanged. I went ahead and purchased. We aren't in a suite and a few extra goodies sounds fun. Was wondering if anyone has purchased recently and what they thought.

Thanks. I read that informative post and it sounded like a good deal 4 years ago. Prices today are unchanged. I went ahead and purchased. We aren't in a suite and a few extra goodies sounds fun. Was wondering if anyone has purchased recently and what they thought.

The massage is the real value, I think but please do report back on the other stuff :)

Most of the package components have increased in price substantially over the past four years. It will be nice to have flowers in room, some goodies delivered and an extra dinner in Le Bistro. The other components are of value to me since not in a suite so cost of the couples massage is less than $100 including tip. Cruise is a ways out but I'll report back afterwards.