Question for anyone that has used park n go in fll

marymount

Website says may need to valet park during peak travel, I would think cruise embarkation and disembarkation is considered peak. I'm not a fan of leaving keys. Of those of you that have used them, how many had to valet? I could park across the street for $20 more but if I have a good chance of self parking at Park n go...

We have used Park n Go a dozen times in the last three years. They have valet parked our car 11 times. The one time we self parked was when we were flying out of FLL airport to board our cruise in Los Angeles and sailing back into Port Everglades.

There has never been a problem.

We valet parked on our Dec 27, 2015 cruise, but it was not an issue. We pulled in, were handed a number, told to stop "right up there and leave the keys". We unloaded and boarded the shuttle. We were at the port just a few minutes later.

Upon our return, we boarded the shuttle and the driver asked for the make, model and license plate of the car. He pulled into the lot and drove it right to the car. The car had been moved so that it was easy to load up and pull out of its parking place. Everything we had left behind was there although the radio had been tuned to a different station.

We had found a coupon online to get parking for $8.99 per day, and they honored it, even that crazy week!

We sailed on a Friday. Not nearly as busy as the Saturday and Sunday crowds, but they were busy. No self-park available due to the volume of cars; I pre-paid and they did the valet thing. As mentioned previously, it was easy upon return. He pulled up got the bags off and another employee moved a couple of cars to make it easy to leave.

We did the early, self-debarkation and we were out of the lot by 8:20 a.m. Wow!

Jim

We have parked there several times. Be sure to register for their Frequent Parker Program. 10 paid days means one free day.

Bring a valet key to keep your house key etc with you.

I checked the mileage the first time we parked there and there were no problems.

Be sure to look for the Monkeys when you leave the lot :-)