Dress for Share Specialty Restaurant

Safe77

We're hoping to have dinner at Share on embarkation night on the Coral Princess. I assume our luggage will have been delivered by 6PM, but, leaving nothing to chance, will put clothing for that night in our carry-on bag. What should my wife and I plan on wearing to the restaurant that night? Can I get away with khakis and a golf shirt, or do I need to dress a bit nicer? I don't plan on packing a suit in my carry-on bag! I understand that standards may be a bit relaxed on embarktion night. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you very much for your prompt response!. Perhaps you can answer two additional questions. Is a gratuity added to drinks purchased using the AIBP, or is that included in the purchase price? Does the AIBP include specialty coffees, such as espresso in the MDR?

We're hoping to have dinner at Share on embarkation night on the Coral Princess. I assume our luggage will have been delivered by 6PM, but, leaving nothing to chance, will put clothing for that night in our carry-on bag. What should my wife and I plan on wearing to the restaurant that night? Can I get away with khakis and a golf shirt, or do I need to dress a bit nicer? I don't plan on packing a suit in my carry-on bag! I understand that standards may be a bit relaxed on embarktion night. Thanks!

Yes no problem.

Resort casual for those venues.