Bear viewing in Icy Strait point

mycruise2000

Sorry for hijacking earlier post for Bear Viewing in Alaska, So starting a new thread.

BudgetQueen:

I did not contact all of them. Checked on the park website and found there are no tickets. I emailed TECKK outfitters about the bear tours. I see they have bear viewing + whale watching combo tours? Do you recommend whale watching in Juneau or Icy Strait?

Thanks.

Sorry for hijacking earlier post for Bear Viewing in Alaska, So starting a new thread.

BudgetQueen:

I did not contact all of them. Checked on the park website and found there are no tickets. I emailed TECKK outfitters about the bear tours. I see they have bear viewing + whale watching combo tours? Do you recommend whale watching in Juneau or Icy Strait?

Thanks.

Are you the one who asked about Anan? And that is your reference above why you did "not" contact....? Sorry- wrong thinking, those tickets were distributed to vendors which then sell them. There could be vendors, still with tickets. As I mentioned, I'd be contacting every vendor.

As for TECKK, yep, sure would (and have) do both tours. :) (if of interest) I recommend whale watching in both Juneau and Hoonah. :) I suggest booking where it fits your time best.

Are you the one who asked about Anan? And that is your reference above why you did "not" contact....? Sorry- wrong thinking, those tickets were distributed to vendors which then sell them. There could be vendors, still with tickets. As I mentioned, I'd be contacting every vendor.

As for TECKK, yep, sure would (and have) do both tours. :) (if of interest) I recommend whale watching in both Juneau and Hoonah. :) I suggest booking where it fits your time best.

Yes I asked about Anan on other thread. Felt like I hijacked the thread started a new one. I will be doing Whale Watching from Orca Tours in Juneau. Still waiting to hear from TECKK.

One more question, my ship will be Skgaway 7 am to 4 pm. Will have have time to do the train and Emerald lake tour to make it on time to 4pm departure. I was looking at Daye Dave tours they have "The 8 hr. morning train option: 7:30am-3:30pm". Looks like pretty close to departure.

Appreciate everyones input.