Carnival Breeze Cove Balcony

rebekah.woodford

Has anyone stayed in a cove balcony on Carnival Breeze. It says it's on deck two, but all the pictures of the ship doesn't have balconies on deck two. I'm trying to decide it I should book there or another deck? I like the idea of being close to the water, but not if its a cramped / undesirable cabin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! There will be three of us in the cabin also.

Has anyone stayed in a cove balcony on Carnival Breeze. It says it's on deck two, but all the pictures of the ship doesn't have balconies on deck two. I'm trying to decide it I should book there or another deck? I like the idea of being close to the water, but not if its a cramped / undesirable cabin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! There will be three of us in the cabin also.

Yes. The cove balconies are on Deck two, but they're recessed. They don't stick out like a regular balcony. We had 2268 on the Breeze. Port side, just below the Excursions Desk area, no lifeboat directly overhead, and close to the gangway below. A great spot to watch for pier runners when in port. Very quiet, except for the noisy neighbors we had. The only negative, it's a looong walk back to the Aft elevator, if you're heading up to the Lido deck. The Aft elevator is the least busiest, and closest to Lido deck / buffet area. On Embarkation and Debarkation days, the forward and mid elevators are the busiest.;)

We had a cove balcony on Breeze in March 2015. We really didn't use it all that much, because all the surfaces were always sticky with salt spray. It was okay to stand out there, but sitting was unpleasant, unless we wiped everything down first.

We had a cove balcony on Breeze in March 2015. We really didn't use it all that much, because all the surfaces were always sticky with salt spray. It was okay to stand out there, but sitting was unpleasant, unless we wiped everything down first.

Just a hint, should you decide to ever get a cove balcony again. Put your beach towel across your chair before you sit down. Then sitting on your balcony won't be so unpleasant.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from a Breeze sailing (Jan 24-30) and we stayed in cove balcony cabin 2264. They are WONDERFUL. The location of 2264 was right off the forward elevator lobby and one deck beneath the atrium, so it was convenient to almost everything.

If you cruise because you love being connected to the sea and having great views they are definitely the kind of cabin for you. Here are a few pics of our cabin + the view.

IMG_5794_zps3fayrink.jpg

IMG_5792_zpse5xadwxn.jpg

IMG_5840_zpsfdmjnhfp.jpg

IMG_5856_zpsbaf9vy9j.jpg

Hope this helps!