NCL Jade - 1/16/16 to 1/23/16 Nature's Wrath

Oakman58

We were offered an upgrade 2 days prior to sailing and accepted. We had no problem.

Had you originally booked direct with NCL, or with an agent?

Did they contact you, or you them?

We are booked into a suite, and we booked via 'Vacations To Go'.

We'd like an upgrade - yes, please.................

Blues

Had you originally booked direct with NCL, or with an agent?

Did they contact you, or you them?

We are booked into a suite, and we booked via 'Vacations To Go'.

We'd like an upgrade - yes, please.................

Blues

I booked directly with NCL.com. They sent me an email offering the upgrade with a phone number to call with questions or to accept. There was an upgrade fee but it was reasonable. We went from a balcony to The Haven, we had a fantastic time and have already booked next year.

thank you for your review, i like it very much.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Oakman58 - thanks for the dailies:) I sat and savored each one. I can hardly wait to get onboard and getting my birthday celebration on sea underway!

I'm working on the last two days and they will be up shortly. I had to take a break and sip a little Tequila.

Oakman58,

Thanks so much for posting the dailies - we're on the Feb 20 sailing and having current Dailies is fantastic!

Also, have to give you props one more time for pic caption of the year - "Long about 8:00 here came the Dawn waltzing into the harbor like she owned it. She was a sassy gal and was wearing a grin on her bow that ran from port to starboard. Apparently she had pier priority over the Jade and was proud of it."

Take care,

Robert

Edited by rcstrot
spelling

Totally loved your report and great pictures of the ship...All sounds wonderful...and so glad you had a great time with family and get to be grandparents..I am only a great aunt..but it is getting heavenly with these babies.

Happy sailing and thank you!!

Thanks for the great review!

Personally, I think Blue Lagoon is a great place! Even though the menu is small, it worked great for us. Not too many decisions, and fewer people!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your funny, detailed, and all around entertaining review! So very thoughtful of you to post the Dailies also - they are icing on the cake.

I completely agree that you should have a blog; I'd be a faithful reader.

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
That was a fun read! Thanks for taking the time to post your report and photos. :)

I glad you enjoyed it. The Jade is our favorite cruise ship that we've been on to date.

What a great review! Going on the Jade in February 2017 out of Tampa but loved all your pictures. I just hope next year we don't have bad weather. :(

Thanks for the kind words. Even with the rough seas we had a great time on the Jade.