New itineraries, any interest?

All-ready2cruise

Here are some of the new European itineraries for the summer of 2017 shown "on the map":

NORWEGIAN JADE - 7-night Capitals of Western Europe

7-nights-Western-European-Capitals_EN.jpg

NORWEGIAN JADE - 9-night Norwegian Fjords

9-nights-Fjords_EN.jpg

NORWEGIAN JADE - 4-night Mini Cruise

4-nights-Mini-Cruise_EN.jpg

NORWEGIAN GETAWAY- 9-night Baltic

9n_Star_BalticCap_EN.jpg

Edited by TrumpyNor

Anita

Do you have a map for the one to Northern Norway, if there is one? Also the one to Iceland please.

Thanks

Mike

No, sorry. I just received an e-mail from ncl.eu regarding pre-registering for booking one of the new itineraries, and those four where the only ones that there was a map for. The rest of the cruises were just "referred" to without a map.

• 3 weeks later...
Anita

Do you have a map for the one to Northern Norway, if there is one? Also the one to Iceland please.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike.

I don't know if you have found this out already, but the two new cruise itineraries you had a particular interest in is possible to do B2B - a total of 26 days on board from July 4 to July 30, 2017....

https://www.ncl.com/vacations/norwegian-jade-jul-2017-2-guests?ships=4294963179&sailmonths=4294905724&cruise=1&cruiseTour=1&cruiseHotel=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&numberOfGuests=4294915774&pageSize=10&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

Anita

Edited by TrumpyNor

This is excellent news for me, as I sail solo a lot. I've wanted to do the Baltics, and now I can in a studio. The alternative is to sail Holland America's new Koningsdam, which is a sexy ship, but the fellow passengers would be a lot older and the cruise is a lot more expensive, even in a Single Outside cabin. Although, Getaway is nine nights and Koningsdam is 14. Still, I would likely prefer to sail Getaway on this one.

I totally agree with you regarding the Getaway and Studio cabins. I have been wanting to do the Baltics but as a solo cruiser it is way too expensive. Just looked at the itinerary for October 2017 and the price is pretty good for an 8 day Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen. I did my first studio cabin on The Epic last May touring the Mediterranean for under $500!! Cheapest cruise ever until you added airfare from Dallas to Barcelona which cost $1200. Had a great time but have done the Med numerous times and now it is time to explore other regions. I so wish that all cruise lines had these studio cabins as it would make it so much cheaper to cruise.