** IMPORTANT QUESTION for CELEBRITY Regulars **

WeLuvCruzn

Is it POSSIBLE to carry your own bags off the ship?

What if you don't put your bags out the night before? Will they knock on your door and force you to pack? If you pack light and don't mind carrying them yourself, can you carry your bags off?

Has anyone ever actually done this? Thanks.

Did it last month- between the two of us- four roller bags and two carryons.

I think they announce that anyone who can 'self-carry' can disembark at a certain time.

I think our luggage was a little excessive, and I certainly wouldn't want everyone to do that- think of what the lounges and elevators would look like!:eek: We were getting off the night before everyone else (the ship was in port overnight- it's not as though we swam for it!) so it was actually a breeze.

Andrew

:) Just came off the Enchantment and carried all our luggage. We took priority disembarkment and it was great. No waiting in lounges to be called. We were off by 8:30 A.M. You are not forced to put your luggage out the night before. We chose to disembark early because we had a 8 hour drive ahead of us. No looking for luggage just walked right off. Easy

I am on the Summit to Hawaii in April. I am curious...what is priority disembarking? I would love to carry my own bags off the ship as early as possible as there is only one non-stop flight to Boston that morning. Do you pay extra for this service? Thanks.

I am on the Summit to Hawaii in April. I am curious...what is priority disembarking? I would love to carry my own bags off the ship as early as possible as there is only one non-stop flight to Boston that morning. Do you pay extra for this service? Thanks.

Priority disembarkation is when you are allowed to leave the ship before most others. It is a privilege of certain Captain's Club members and Suite and Concierge Class (in some ports) passengers. No extra charge.

If you carry your own bags off, you could debark with these priority passengers (no charge). If you want your bags taken off for you, then the following is the procedure.

When you fill out a debarkation form a couple days before end of cruise you will list your flight time. For an early flight you should be assigned an early debarkation color/number to enable you to make that flight. No charge for them taking bags off.

If you are assigned a time that you believe is too late, immediately go to customer relations and request an earlier time.

Archived