How can you tell what category a cabin is? (8F vs 4J, etc.)

L&J

We booked a balcony on Lido and my PVP said it was 8F. I like to check prices daily for price drops, but all of the 4 person cabins on Lido are now sold out, even though we don't sail until Jan 2017.

Are my hopes for price drops over already, or is there a way to see if other cabins on other decks are also category 8F?

I looked on Vista deck plans, but the category doesn't pop up when I hover over the rooms. Where do I find this info?

Thanks!!

I use cruisedeckplans dot com. Their deck plans show the cabin types and the codes, which are color-coded.

8F is on Lido only, so if they're sold out, there won't be any price drops. You can check the next higher category and see if it drops down to what you've paid, or close, and "upgrade" yourself if you like the cabin location.

I use cruisedeckplans dot com. Their deck plans show the cabin types and the codes, which are color-coded.

8F is on Lido only, so if they're sold out, there won't be any price drops. You can check the next higher category and see if it drops down to what you've paid, or close, and "upgrade" yourself if you like the cabin location.

Darn, that's what I was afraid of!! I didn't realize there were so few rooms in this category. I was hoping to watch every day and occasionally do the happy dance when/if it dropped.

Thanks for the deck plans site. It's still cool.