Getaway Show Schedule

kapcruiser

Probably won't find any Dailies yet ....

I'm going on May 8th in the Haven so I was able to book this morning so I can tell you what was out there for the Sunday thru Sunday Western itinerary on the Getaway.

Legally Blonde - Thursday and Friday 7:30 and 10:15 PM

Burn the Floor - Monday and Tuesday 7:30 and 10:00 PM

Illusionarium - Every night 5:30 and 8:45 PM

Wine Lovers Musical - Monday and Saturday - 12:30 PM

No pre booking for the comedy club so no dates available

Howl at the Moon first come first served

For the shows where there is no extra admission charge, is it first come, first served? Or do you have to book your seats in advance?

Reservations and admission charge are two different things - there are no other entertainment options with a fee except the ones with somekind of dining (wine lovers lunch musical and Illusionarium dinner show).

There are however several entertainment options that "require" free reservations, but even with reservations those events are first come, first seated (so it pays to arrive early).

Those without reservations can get to shows 10 minutes before the show starts if there is still room available.

Edited by Demonyte

Reservations and admission charge are two different things - there are no other entertainment options with a fee except the ones with somekind of dining (wine lovers lunch musical and Illusionarium dinner show).

There are however several entertainment options that "require" free reservations, but even with reservations those events are first come, first seated (so it pays to arrive early).

Those without reservations can get to shows 10 minutes before the show starts if there is still room available.

Thank you, Demonyte! That is very helpful :)

Can I reserve online well in advance of my cruise or do I do it onboard?

Can I reserve online well in advance of my cruise or do I do it onboard?

Reservations to restaurants and most entertainment options (not all events have reservations at all) start at 100 days before the cruise for suites (category code starting with H) and 90 days before the cruise for everyone else.

I'm going on May 8th in the Haven so I was able to book this morning so I can tell you what was out there for the Sunday thru Sunday Western itinerary on the Getaway.

Thanks for posting! I was wondering if the schedule of shows would change with the itinerary change. :)

Thanks for all the info. We're going in June, so could change, but thinking this is close enough to make tentative plans for what I want to see and when.

This is great, thank you, we sail in June.

• 2 weeks later...

We already booked restaurants and entertainment online, we're going on May also.

Try to book online as soon as you are on the 90-day window, to avoid disappointments... everybody keeps saying that and we did it for that reason

Only Illusionarium (extra charge), Wine Lover's Musical (extra charge), Legally Blonde, and Burn the Floor are available to book online... but I just checked and on the May 1 trip, they are not showing Burn the Floor anymore (maybe a glitch, maybe sold out already)

Where can I find getaway show schedule so I can be prepared when I'm at 90 days out?

Thank you for the schedule! Can I book my friends reservations if they are in a different cabin? I typically make all of the arrangements for our travel together and I know that will be the question... Book ours with yours... LOL!:D

Edited by mmbcater

Thank you for the schedule! Can I book my friends reservations if they are in a different cabin? I typically make all of the arrangements for our travel together and I know that will be the question... Book ours with yours... LOL!:D

No, for entertainment you can only book for people in your cabin (each cabin being an individual reservation).

Sunday thru Sunday Western itinerary on the Getaway.

Thank you so much! This is so helpful!

I'm considering booking for March 27 but I'm concerned that because it's so close all the reservations will be gone. I'm outside the refund window too so I can't book and cancel if no shows available. Any thoughts on availability this close?

They will not be gone.

The Burn The Floor and Legally Blond Shows have 2 performances a night for 2 nights. That's 4 performances and there is enough seating in the showroom for everyone on the ship to see the shows.

Nobody can book a show in advance more than once but you can see a show more than once on standby.