Graduation door decoration ideas

gritsnc

Our cruise is kind of a graduation gift for my daughter. I was hoping she would know which college she would be attending, but she's still not sure which one she is going to commit to (she's a track athlete) so I won't be able to decorate her cabin door with the decor of the college she will attend.

Any ideas? I'd like something cute and original.

Our cruise is kind of a graduation gift for my daughter. I was hoping she would know which college she would be attending, but she's still not sure which one she is going to commit to (she's a track athlete) so I won't be able to decorate her cabin door with the decor of the college she will attend.

Any ideas? I'd like something cute and original.

I am doing same for my twins who are graduating college (two different colleges)..cruise on the Allure this May is my gift to them. I was going to print out their school logo (one for each of course) and maybe try to add some graphics such as "great job".."reach for the stars"..."the future is yours" and so on. I'll probably go to the Dollar Tree and see if I can also get some typical cut out decorations such as grad caps, scrolls, and anything else they might have to fit the theme. They will probably be embarrassed when they see the door decorated..lol.

I am also going to put together some type of "cruise goody gift bags", using their school colors for the gift bags and ribbons, and ask the steward to take them from my cabin and place them on the desk in their cabin when we are all at dinner, and they can be suprised when they come back to the cabin to see their "goody bags".

I am doing same for my twins who are graduating college (two different colleges)..cruise on the Allure this May is my gift to them. I was going to print out their school logo (one for each of course) and maybe try to add some graphics such as "great job".."reach for the stars"..."the future is yours" and so on. I'll probably go to the Dollar Tree and see if I can also get some typical cut out decorations such as grad caps, scrolls, and anything else they might have to fit the theme. They will probably be embarrassed when they see the door decorated..lol.

I am also going to put together some type of "cruise goody gift bags", using their school colors for the gift bags and ribbons, and ask the steward to take them from my cabin and place them on the desk in their cabin when we are all at dinner, and they can be suprised when they come back to the cabin to see their "goody bags".

Those are great ideas! I may steal your reach for the stars idea!

Congratulations to your girls! I will be graduation college in May and my parents gave me a solo cruise on Oasis of the Seas leaving May 14, 2016. I'm a single mom, so my parents are keeping my daughter for the week as well. I am looking forward to this trip because working, school and being a single mom is exhausting. I was surprised that RC didn't have any graduation decorations available to purchase. I know my parents looked and they were disappointed that it wasn't available to purchase as a surprise for me.

As far as your girls are concerned, I'm sure they will be grateful and surprised with whatever you decide. Just knowing you're proud of their accomplishments will make them happy.

Kristina