Transportation from Port of Miami to FLL

Soozie-Q

Hi Everyone! Looking for the best option here. Returning to Port of Miami on Getaway on March 27th(Easter Sunday). We need transportation to FLL for an 11:40am flight. We know it will be close. Changing flight isn't an option. Should we look at a private shuttle service? If so, which one would be best? We are a party of 4 adults & 3 children. One child is in a car seat. Do shuttles provide those? Thanks so much!

We used QLS from Miami to FLL for an 11:50 flight.

For two people is was $15pp - I think they offered a slightly cheaper rate for a group. We carried our own bags off the ship to speed up the process and made it in time with no problems (but I was nervous).

Edited by Taylor95

For two people is was $15pp - I think they offered a slightly cheaper rate for a group. We carried our own bags off the ship to speed up the process and made it in time with no problems (but I was nervous).

That makes me feel better! What time was the shuttle there? Was it private or did you have to wait for others to board? Everyone is telling us it can't be done! Lol!

That makes me feel better! What time was the shuttle there? Was it private or did you have to wait for others to board? Everyone is telling us it can't be done! Lol!

We were scheduled for 9AM pickup but fortunately were able to be off the ship earlier & they had available seats for the 8:00 shuttle. Our reservation confirmation said they do not wait for people, so I assume there would be no waiting for the shuttle to be full. When you make the reservation, you enter your flight information so they are aware what time you need to be at the airport. I just looked at my old confirmation, and it does say they provide car seats or booster seats as a courtesy but I would be sure to let them know it's needed. We have used SAS and QLS and they basically both work the same & are good reputable companies. We chose QLS for our return because of the scheduled pick up & departure time - I didn't see that on the SAS site & knew we would be in a hurry.

We used uber from poet of Miami to fll. It was $28.

Uber is illegal in Broward county, so yiu cant go from fll to mia.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I received an email from UBER not long ago that they are back up in Broward county.

• 3 weeks later...
We were scheduled for 9AM pickup but fortunately were able to be off the ship earlier & they had available seats for the 8:00 shuttle. Our reservation confirmation said they do not wait for people, so I assume there would be no waiting for the shuttle to be full. When you make the reservation, you enter your flight information so they are aware what time you need to be at the airport. I just looked at my old confirmation, and it does say they provide car seats or booster seats as a courtesy but I would be sure to let them know it's needed. We have used SAS and QLS and they basically both work the same & are good reputable companies. We chose QLS for our return because of the scheduled pick up & departure time - I didn't see that on the SAS site & knew we would be in a hurry.

We contracted with SAS for a 2/11/16 trip from port of Miami to FLL for a 1000 flight. We were off ship by 0700 and were promptly met by the driver. I asked how long he was waiting for additional passengers as we had a 1000 flight. He said he had a couple more groups he was waiting on but he'd have us to airport in plenty of time.

To make this short, 30 minutes after boarding the van he came back and told us he had found another service to get us to FLL for the same price. We switched to the other van and made it to FLL in time.

Not exactly a convenient or stress free situation but it did work out. Will I use SAS again, probably not as there are others that ask on the reservation about flight times and make sure you're not waiting and worrying about getting to airport in time.

We used A Family Limo on our trip from FLL to a POM hotel for our cruise last year. It was about $120 with gratuity for a stretch limo for 5 (2 adults, 3 kids no car seats needed).

This gave us the piece of mind that we could specify exactly when & where we'd be picked up & dropped off. The driver was curteous & on time. The limo was a little worn, but we were just looking for a relaxing hassle free ride after a day of travel. They have large capacity vans as well.

Another with a good experience with QLS.