Drink Package - with own tumbler cup?

Does anyone know if the bar tenders will put vodka in my own personal tumbler at a bar? I have been informed that the bars do not serve ice tea and my drink of choice is ice tea and vodka. I will have to fill up my tumbler my self at the buffet, then proceed to a bar for my vodka. With no limits on how many drinks per day, would they put in two shots at one time due to the larger size of my tumbler?

Has anyone every tried this?

Does anyone know if the bar tenders will put vodka in my own personal tumbler at a bar? I have been informed that the bars do not serve ice tea and my drink of choice is ice tea and vodka. I will have to fill up my tumbler my self at the buffet, then proceed to a bar for my vodka. With no limits on how many drinks per day, would they put in two shots at one time due to the larger size of my tumbler?

Has anyone every tried this?

You can only get one drink at a time. They will give you a shot in a glass, and then you can dump the shot into your tumbler.

It's also for cleanliness. They don't want any decanters at the bar touching a glass that is not clean and possibly spreading germs/virus from the cup to the decanter/nozzle to the next person getting that liquid. Same reason they won't fill you water glass at windjammer or anywhere else. They will let you take multiple cups of water and dump them in your water bottle. Makes sense when you think about it.

You could also just order a bottle of vodka sent to you room and "be your own bar service".

If it's a large tumbler you should be set for at least a little bit before having to go back to your room.

Royal Caribbean does not allow you to buy bottles of liquor for in room consumption.

It's also for cleanliness. They don't want any decanters at the bar touching a glass that is not clean and possibly spreading germs/virus from the cup to the decanter/nozzle to the next person getting that liquid. Same reason they won't fill you water glass at windjammer or anywhere else. They will let you take multiple cups of water and dump them in your water bottle. Makes sense when you think about it.

Yet they will fill the soda cup that comes with the drink package at any bar. Yes, you have to remove the cover when you pass the soda cup to them but I have seen many people drink from those cups and then replace the lid.

Yet they will fill the soda cup that comes with the drink package at any bar. Yes, you have to remove the cover when you pass the soda cup to them but I have seen many people drink from those cups and then replace the lid.

The soda cup has a known wide mouth that the gun won't touch. They can hold the gun well above it and fill from a height.

They can't guarantee that with private bottles that people bring, so it's easier to refuse all rather than individually assessing.

The soda cup has a known wide mouth that the gun won't touch. They can hold the gun well above it and fill from a height.

They can't guarantee that with private bottles that people bring, so it's easier to refuse all rather than individually assessing.

While they can hold the gun above the lip of the cup, I have seen many that just lean the gun on the lip as they fill.