Magic Dry Dock Question

Cruisegirl6

2de0b4ba4d8e3e40138f14c950811b10.jpg

I've never sailed on Magic (hopefully next year 🙏) but looking at the deck plans, my guess would be here on deck 4 by the library. It just seems like a good place for it.

Where ever it ends up, that's where you'll find me. Loved it on the Miracle and stopped there almost every night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Where do you find these deck plans?

I went to Explore tab then the ship icon. I compared the Breeze and the Magic. I opened the Bar selection and noticed the Piano Bar on Deck 5 Aft was not listed. Thought that might be the new location. Nancy

The Tandoor is already there' date=' and it is some of the best food on the ship. A lot of the Chefs on Carnival are Indian, so it is always good.[/quote']

I was stationed with the Embassy in New Delhi once, and I think the Tandoori is wonderful. I think pretty much every one of the top, executive chefs in the Carnival line are Indian.

When I look at the Deck plans for the Conquest and Liberty I see the Alchemy Bar right by the Piano Bar. When I look at the Magic Deck plans it looks like the is room to put it the same place. So I am expecting the find the Alchemy Bar right by the Piano Bar in the aft area of the Promenade deck during my March 20, 2016 sailing.

Would someone post a list or direct me through a link where I can get this information? Thanks!

Go to carnival.com. Click explore. Next go to dining. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click explore dining On the left side of the page filter by the ship Magic. This will list all the dining venues currently on the Magic and the new restaurants will be listed as coming soon. You can search for activities the same way.

Would someone post a list or direct me through a link where I can get this information? Thanks!

There are also several threads on here discussing the updates.

Alchemy, Guys, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, and Fat Jimmy's are all confirmed.

JH has also stated there will be a pizza and deli relocate. I'm getting worried Tandoor may get axed in that process.

Alchemy, Guys, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, and Fat Jimmy's are all confirmed.

JH has also stated there will be a pizza and deli relocate. I'm getting worried Tandoor may get axed in that process.

No way Tandoor gets axed, where would the crew eat :D

The deli will likely slide inside to buffet, where it always should have been. A deli requires nothing but a cooler, a press and a place to make sandwiches, the clay brick ovens of the Tandoor will not be removed or moved so easily.

Of course the pizza ovens will have to be installed if Pizza Pirate moves, so who knows.

Ah, thank you. I assumed (incorrectly) that the Magic, being as new as she is, already had a Guy's and such. Good thing she's getting one before December. My wife also hopes they keep the Tandorri Grill and she loves Indian and has not been on a Carnival ship with one.