Price drop

BigBrust

For those far more experienced than I- I just noticed that the price of a cove cabin on my 3/26 Breeze cruise dropped. I booked and paid in full last week. Do I qualify for OBC? If so, how do I go about getting it? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm also in a Cove on the Breeze on 3/26 and saw the price drop. Was able to get $89 OBC as we are ES rate.

Here is my question - we all know that you have to submit a price protection form to start the process. We were on the Breeze last year, and I had over $600 in OBC. So, yes very familiar with the process. In all of those price drops I never once had that stupid form work. I had to call every single time. Has anyone out there actually submitted that form and have it approved?

I found that form doesn't work sometimes when the primary guest has a complex last name. Sometimes people have 2 names for a last name and then it over runs that character limit for that field and seems to prevent the validation part of the form form working. But when this occurs I found that calling them on the phone works and they grant the OBC right away.

We received four price drops on our cruise last year. Twice the form was fine and twice it was denied but when I called and talked to someone they agreed that it should not have been denied. One of the times we ended up upgrading to a Spa balcony for less than our regular balcony had been.

For those far more experienced than I- I just noticed that the price of a cove cabin on my 3/26 Breeze cruise dropped. I booked and paid in full last week. Do I qualify for OBC? If so, how do I go about getting it? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You can call and ask but you are not likely to get any reduction or OBC since you booked so close to sailing.

Edited by zqvol