Summit two questions

rubinstein2r

The 5 aft cabins on deck 11 are the best if you are not prone to motion sickness. #1140 has the biggest balcony of the 5.

We don't find Persian Garden very enticing as it is an interior space unlike the S class which looks out to sea.

Does the Summit have the full size Persian Garden or the smaller one?

Where are the preferable spa level cabins on Summit?

The Persian Garden on the M class is smaller than on the S class but I like the M class Persian Garden more. On the S class they only have 2 heat rooms and the beds which are nice but have noticed that some people stay for hours instead of moving after 20 minutes which is posted as the time limit on the heated beds. Also the sauna is in the changing room. On the M class there are 3 heat rooms and tile bench. It is interior so no windows but very quiet and private. The sauna is in the dressing rooms but has a large window to watch the ocean which is nice.

The rooms on deck 11 are good but the balconies are small except for the 5 cabins across the back which have deep balconies.

The cabins on deck 9 are pretty much ok but you have to be aware of what is above you on deck 10, pool deck.

We don't want the aft facing because they don't have privacy from the cafe. Trying to decide between deck 9 and 11 for December 2016 southern Caribbean

They only really lack privacy if you're standing at the rail. We're looking forward to enjoying our third aft cabin in May. Second time in 1140!

While the Persian Gardens don't seem as elegant as on the S-Class ships, the poster above is correct that there are more facilities and people don't plant themselves for an hour on the benches.

I don't know if the garden is actually smaller but it felt smaller. We've done aqua class on both M and S class. I thought the Persian gardens were way better on S. After touring, we never went on the Summit - it seemed claustrophobic with no windows.

We were on deck 9 on the Summit. Lots of people don't like the overhang over the balcony but we liked it. I spent a lot of time out there as it was shaded and if it rained you were protected. I would take one of the aft oversized balconies on deck 11 too though.

The only two aft cabins on 11 that are far more open are the first and last in the row. There is plenty of privacy in 1140 with only a minimal change in the two adjoining cabins. We have sailed Aqua since its inception and much prefer the middle three afts on 11. However I appreciate the overhang in inclement weather. The cabins aft of 9108 on the starboard side and its complement on the port side are under the carpeted Oceanview and are quieter than those under the pool deck.

Have only been on a few older X ships and all of the Millie class so can't compare the Persian Gardens. I am not the biggest fan of the facility. Perhaps it was the feeling of intrusion on the Summit in December that sealed the deal. There were a couple of lovebirds there who really didn't want the space shared by their grandmother type - ME.

We've sailed in cabin 9092 on Summit and it was very quiet--no noise overhead. And though it was near the elevators, which was convenient, there was no noise from them either. I might go for the aft balcony on 11 next time, though.