Pearl Dry Dock?

dolfinmusic

Sixthman has said that the Jade may be used for music charters next winter during Pearl's dry dock. Jade is set to sail out of Tampa next winter. The Rock Boat was announced for Feb 10-15, leaving from Tampa. I'm interpreting that as being on the Jade during Pearl's dry dock.

Sixthman has said that the Jade may be used for music charters next winter during Pearl's dry dock. Jade is set to sail out of Tampa next winter. The Rock Boat was announced for Feb 10-15, leaving from Tampa. I'm interpreting that as being on the Jade during Pearl's dry dock.

Ah ha! Never thought to look over at Sixthman. I figured the Pearl would be in dry dock during the time when it usually had the music charters. Rock Boat went out right after Groove Cruise and Ship Rocked got back this year. Ship Rocked was announced for Carnival Victory next year and I wondered if that had something to do with the dry dock as well. How long are these ships expected to be in dry dock? 3 weeks? I think the Epic was in just about 3 weeks for her dry dock but she needed a lot more under the hood fixed than the Jewel class ships do. :cool:

• 6 months later...
I copied this from the cruise ship deckplans site:

Next drydock in Feb 10 to Mar 2, 2017 to have extensive updates to public areas and staterooms.

I also read this somewhere on the NCL site.

... I had read somewhere that the Pearl dry dock was supposed to be late '17 so if it's 2/17 it's good news for me! I'm booked on the 3/2-3/10/17 cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums