Is Michelob Ultra Available...

There are 2,538 breweries in the United States. There are over 44,000 different types of beer in the world. Depending on the ship, RCCL will have over 50 types. The islands you will be visiting will have many you have never had.

If they don't have what you always have, try something new, you are on a cruise!

There are 2,538 breweries in the United States. There are over 44,000 different types of beer in the world. Depending on the ship, RCCL will have over 50 types. The islands you will be visiting will have many you have never had.

If they don't have what you always have, try something new, you are on a cruise!

Yeah but he's asking about Michelob Ultra and you're talking about beer. Those are two different things entirely. :p

I'm glad DeadPhish responded. At the least the OP got one legit/informative answer. :eek: I usually order Michelob Ultra when I get a beer. Bonus that it comes in the aluminum 16 oz.

Amen, I was going to count the messages till someone answered and answer if there weren't any. Personally, I bring my own beer on board.

Just slap a room number on it and leave it at the pier.

coors.jpg

For me, Michelob Ultra is my punishment for drinking too much of the "real" stuff. That said, I love the 16 oz. aluminum bottles they have on the ship. But since I'm on vacation I don't usually partake in those. But when I'm home I can't find those 16 oz. aluminum bottles anywhere.

Edited by mil76

I'm glad DeadPhish responded. At the least the OP got one legit/informative answer. :eek: I

Yep! Just trying to figure out if the Select Alcohol Package would be worth it for my husband. He drinks wine and light beers. And Ultras if they're available.

He's a health junkie. Runs, go to the gym, watches what he eats. Food isn't even important to him.

I'd consider ditching him but he's going to get a good retirement. [emoji14]

On a previous cruise Michelob Ultra was my personal beer of choice simply from a low-calorie perspective, though at the end of the cruise they were running out of stock at most bars. :)

Luckily it was a relocation cruise headed to SYD and they had some Pure Blonde onboard, which is the king of all low-carb beers and probably the best option if you like your beer but don't want the extra needless calories that accompany it.

On a recent cruise I just stuck to Pure Blonde, and because the ship had been away from the US for so long there was no Michelob Ultra to be found... until I spotted it at the bar at the Aurora theatre - turned out it was the only place left with some in stock. :)

I suppose you're right. Hadn't thought of that. Not too good at thinking outside the box. Can coosie on a bottle. Who'd thunk it? (Not me!)

they make bottle coozies. Mr Spook collects them from all the Margaritavilles( yes he 's a Parrothead)