Help me choose an OV cabin on the jewel

fragilek

Hi I am looking at booking an OV on floor 4 or 3. Any one have any thoughts on location on these floors. (or even better recommend an actual cabin)

Also does anyone know how to find out the layout of the cabin - some seem to have bed below the window and others have the bed running parallel it.

I could book a disabled cabin now but don't know if I would still need it so much come the cruise time (I have just had my foot operated on this week and I am getting a boot thing that should hopefully make me more mobile (using sticks) so I won't need my wheelchair as much (that's the plan anyway). So I would feel bad if I take that room then later don't need it so much and could get by in a normal cabin.

Thanks

Any cabin advise for ocean views 3 and 4 wrt noise from lifts/ below or near by crew areas.

Edited by fragilek

Hi I am looking at booking an OV on floor 4 or 3. Any one have any thoughts on location on these floors. (or even better recommend an actual cabin)

Also does anyone know how to find out the layout of the cabin - some seem to have bed below the window and others have the bed running parallel it.

I could book a disabled cabin now but don't know if I would still need it so much come the cruise time (I have just had my foot operated on this week and I am getting a boot thing that should hopefully make me more mobile (using sticks) so I won't need my wheelchair as much (that's the plan anyway). So I would feel bad if I take that room then later don't need it so much and could get by in a normal cabin.

Thanks

Any cabin advise for ocean views 3 and 4 wrt noise from lifts/ below or near by crew areas.

I believe the OV's on deck 4 have a rectangle window and the ones on deck 3 have portholes. We had a deck 4 booked (ROS) for some of our family but we ended up getting the FOV for just a few $'s more a few months before sailing...but this was my understanding when I originally booked for them.

My husband and I just got off the Jewel last Sunday. We were in an OV on deck 4. I wanted mid-ship, not too close to the Centrum. We were in cabin4032. I have sailed on Jewel before and had 4034 and 4036. These cabins have a window, deck 3 has a porthole. Our bed was under the window, I have no idea what cabins the bed runs parallel. Our cabin was on the port side. On the starboard side the numbers are 4532, etc. I love this location. It is quiet, yet easy to access everything. Have fun on your cruise!