Harmony .... Few questions

I am booked on second sitting for dinner

1. A friend only had option on any time ... Is this because traditional seating all gone and to just keep checking for cancellations

2. Any idea what times the musical show will be

Really struggling to find info

Thank you :)

1. A friend only had option on any time ... Is this because traditional seating all gone and to just keep checking for cancellations

Yes, ask to be waitlisted.

Grease will be the Broadway musical!

You will have to wait until entertainment is posted to your Cruise Planner before you see times. There is no set time for that, so keep checking the planner.

Not sure when you are booked, but we are booked for May 29 on the Harmony and our entertainment is still not available for booking or any idea what times they might be. There are enough different aspects on the Harmony (2 Broadway shows, 2 aquatheater shows, 2 ice shows) it gets even more confusing trying to compare it to other oasis class ships.

For the dining, I would say yes, out her on the wait list. But I'm also willing to bet if you are just adding one person to the reservation you have a good chance of going to the dining room once on board, explaining the situation and adding one person. Unless it bumps you up to 9 people which is over the biggest table of 8. But we typically do MTD so not sure if that is more flexible.

Not sure when you are booked, but we are booked for May 29 on the Harmony and our entertainment is still not available for booking or any idea what times they might be. There are enough different aspects on the Harmony (2 Broadway shows, 2 aquatheater shows, 2 ice shows) it gets even more confusing trying to compare it to other oasis class ships.

For the dining, I would say yes, out her on the wait list. But I'm also willing to bet if you are just adding one person to the reservation you have a good chance of going to the dining room once on board, explaining the situation and adding one person. Unless it bumps you up to 9 people which is over the biggest table of 8. But we typically do MTD so not sure if that is more flexible.

Allure had multiple shows also. I feel that we will be able to tweak our MTD reserved schedule once the show schedule is announced. I was told by Royal Caribbean that shows will be announced 90 days out but possible that it could be announced up even sooner, to keep calling.

Thanks everyone

For me, on second traditional I am just hoping that the shows fit around this

We are on a three nighter so need to cram everything in lol

Also on the harmony is there any activities that can be booked (eventually)

For example on anthem it was flow rider, I fly

We are on the one before

Do you know anything about the other musical .... I know about grease

Allure had multiple shows also. I feel that we will be able to tweak our MTD reserved schedule once the show schedule is announced. I was told by Royal Caribbean that shows will be announced 90 days out but possible that it could be announced up even sooner, to keep calling.

I am just wondering if it is easier just do my time and book for 6.00/6.30 :D

We are on the one before

Do you know anything about the other musical .... I know about grease

I think it is Columbus?

I am also booked for 29 May, so about 120 days out. It looks that the schedules are still being worked on. In meanwhile, I'd go for the waitlist for preferred dining. No guarantee of course but would think very good chance of getting it nearer the date...

... Also on the harmony is there any activities that can be booked (eventually)

It is difficult to say, since the ship has not had any revenue sailings yet. No activities to book ahead of time on other Oasis class ships.

Thanks everyone

For me, on second traditional I am just hoping that the shows fit around this

We are on a three nighter so need to cram everything in lol

Also on the harmony is there any activities that can be booked (eventually)

Shows are scheduled around the traditional dining times, so yes, you'll be able to make it to shows if you're seated at second service.

At least on Oasis and Allure you didn't have to book/reserve Flowrider time in advance. From my cruise on Oasis the only onboard activities that I recall being able to book in advance were specialty dining, shows (except for Splish Splash, the comedy diving show), the Prohibition Party, the Lafitte wine tasting, the all access ship tour, and spa appointments. I may be forgetting something but those are what spring to mind immediately.

If you want to take semi-private lessons on the flo-rider (max of 8 in a group) you can sign up for those before you board on the oasis and allure so a fair bet would taut you will be able to on the harmony as well

Can you sign up for Puzzle Break on the Anthem before you board? Even if not, the Harmony might be different since Puzzle Break has a dedicated area on the Anthem.

Anything else we are forgetting? I can't think of any other possibilities off the top of my head.

I am on the Harmony TA. I booked last summer and was given DD. Since that disappeared from Harmony they put me in MTD.

We always have late seating so I booked 8 pm MTD for the whole cruise when it opened. I am hoping this will allow us to schedule the show times when they open. [and hopefully have the same wait staff each night] I also, reasoned that since we will have MANY sea days there will be some daytime shows. I think in 13 days we should get to see whatever we want.

Is the puzzle room an extra charge? How many times do they schedule that?