FLL hotel shuttle to Port of Miami

jjjennys

I booked a hotel based on a shuttle service with excellent reviews that will pick up at that hotel. Unfortunately, I cannot locate that shuttle service. Their website had a large list of Fort Lauderdale and area hotels where they will pick up passengers. If anyone can help me, I truly appreciate it! :eek:

We are flying into Miami on Friday. Cruise leaves from Ft.Lauderdale on Saturday. Any suggestions on hotels to stay in near Miami and what would be the best way to get to the port in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday.

What time do you arrive into MIA? :confused: How many in your party? :confused:

Arriving late I would stay near MIA and make my way to the FLL area the next day. Arriving in the afternoon I would head to the FLL area and stay there.

A one-way rental is likely your cheapest option. A taxi from MIA to the FLL area or PE will run about $80 - Uber could save you $$ if there is no surge pricing and you can fit into a standard Uber car. Shared shuttle service from Super Shuttle, American shuttle or Go Airport will run about $30+ per person. Private transfers are available from Larry's Limos & Go Airport. The drive from MIA to FLL/PE takes about an hour.

A budget option is to take the Tri-Rail train from the MIA station to the FLL station for about $5 each; from there you can shuttle to your hotel or cab to PE for about $15+tip.