FTTF Question

Gistfamily

FTTF just came available for my march 5th cruise on the sunshine. Bought it right away and received the confirming e-mail. It does not show up when I look at my info on the manage my cruise page of carnivals website. should I be worried?

FTTF just came available for my march 5th cruise on the sunshine. Bought it right away and received the confirming e-mail. It does not show up when I look at my info on the manage my cruise page of carnivals website. should I be worried?

Your boarding pass and luggage tags should have the small orange FTTF symbol.

How long ago did you purchase it? Hours or days? It may take awhile to appear. Also, are you sure you're looking in the correct place in your booking?

I had to just go check to see where it shows up in mine... I clicked "manage" then clicked "my booking", then clicked "cruise details", off to the right, then scrolled down to "My Orders", and it shows as "Activity", "Type: Shore Excursion" (or, you can click on the "My Activities" blue tab). Did you look in this same place in your booking?

If it's been more than a day since you bought it and it's still not showing, I'd call my PVP and check into it. Either way, print that confirmation email and take it onboard with you, just in case something goes screwy.:)

Edited by ShakyBeef

I bought it for our cruise in September '16 and it shows below my billing info under "my orders" in manage my cruise. I would call, just to be sure.

It has always showed in this area on past cruises as well.

I bought it yesterday afternoon about 4:00. It does not appear in my shore excursions. I checked my boarding pass and luggage tags and the only thing i see is a large F2F on the side of the luggage tags. I will wait a while and see if it appears.

Thats a good sign that your luggage tags have F2F on them. That is how the Porters and crew know that your luggage is to be delivered priority.

As others have posted, print your confirmation email, and call Carnival so that it is adjusted on your booking manager.

Enjoy your cruise!

FTTF showed up on my excursions last night about 28 hours after I bought it. Thanks for all the replies. Chris