Princess Cruise Tour Luggage?

Northern Bob

I know that when we arrive in Fairbanks we will have a large bag that goes to the ship and the two smaller ones we will use for the three day Denali excursion. Can someone tell me when we say good bye to the Ship Bag? Does it leave us upon arrival at the Fairbanks airport or from the hotel first thing the next morning? It will make a difference how we pack for that first night and repack. Thanks!!

NB

Edited by Northern Bob

I can't answer your specific question, but we are also on a cruise tour this summer and we are assuming we will not have access to the "ship" bag until we board the ship. Better safe than sorry

Thats a given. But the issue is when it is taken - at the airport or the Hotel. I think its the latter.

When you get to the hotel you will be met by someone who will have an envelop for you with all you tour luggage tags and depending on which type tour your on other info and tickets. You'll be instructed to put your ship luggage out as specified place and time. But the short answer you'll do it at the hotel not airport.

When you get to the hotel you will be met by someone who will have an envelop for you with all you tour luggage tags and depending on which type tour your on other info and tickets. You'll be instructed to put your ship luggage out as specified place and time. But the short answer you'll do it at the hotel not airport.

Thankyou. We are arriving into our Hotel the day before (and paying ourselves). Do you reckon they would have our packets on that day or should we wait until the correct day. Would like to keep our whole day free if we could.