Pics/Latest Princess Patters; Follow Up As Promised From My Last Thread

Relax Cruiser

Uploading all the latest Princess Patters from Jan23rd-Jan30th on the Western Caribbean Sailing. Also including some food pics for those interested. One word of advice, please read the backside of the Patter as well; although you may think it is only dining venues and timings and locations it is not. There are a lot of information on the back as well which changes day to day. Including all 4 pages of all the patters. Hope this is useful and if it's not viewable let me know. I couldn't upload directly to Cruise Critic as it wouldn't let me, but sending a link to view it.

Patters/PDF's

Images

Sorry about the image quality as took those from phone. Hope you'll enjoyed looking at them.:) We got a revised edition of the Patter on last day as Princess Cays was cancelled, hence the 2 patters.

Edited by Relax Cruiser

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these! I did not know there were drink packages you could buy from room service. Learn something new all the time! I have not finished all the files yet but so far they are very readable. Again, thank you!:D

Uploading all the latest Princess Patters from Jan23rd-Jan30th on the Western Caribbean Sailing. Also including some food pics for those interested. One word of advice, please read the backside of the Patter as well; although you may think it is only dining venues and timings and locations it is not. There are a lot of information on the back as well which changes day to day. Including all 4 pages of all the patters. Hope this is useful and if it's not viewable let me know. I couldn't upload directly to Cruise Critic as it wouldn't let me, but sending a link to view it.

Patters/PDF's

Images

Sorry about the image quality as took those from phone. Hope you'll enjoyed looking at them.:) We got a revised edition of the Patter on last day as Princess Cays was cancelled, hence the 2 patters.

I appreciate them. Really.:D:D

Thank you for the links to the Patters and the delicious photos!

I must have missed your previous review so it took me a while to figure out what ship you were on.

You may have received more responses if you had put "Emerald Princess" in your title. A lot of planners love to review the Patters prior to sailing but are really only interested in the ship they will be on.

Thanks for posting the Patters! We're not going on the Emerald (going on CB) but apparently all the movies are the same so that's what I was interested in. On our last cruise they told us the ships all get the same satellite feed for movies.

Thanks!

The food looks amazing! Are those photos from the main dining room or one of the specialty restaurants?

All these photos were from the main dining room. We never had to feel the need to go to one of the speciality restaurants as there was so much food to be enjoyed every day. I was actually full most of the times during dinner time because we were eating so much.:D My only other cruise has been on NCL and I can say that Princess does food so much better.

Thank you for the links to the Patters and the delicious photos!

I must have missed your previous review so it took me a while to figure out what ship you were on.

You may have received more responses if you had put "Emerald Princess" in your title. A lot of planners love to review the Patters prior to sailing but are really only interested in the ship they will be on.

I realized that after I posted but could not edit the title? How do I go about editing the title do you know by any chance? Or should I create a new thread?

I realized that after I posted but could not edit the title? How do I go about editing the title do you know by any chance? Or should I create a new thread?

I actually have never done it myself but Colo Cruiser is a very reliable source!