Looking for Excursion for active tweens that doesn't involve water

loricfam

We are looking for an excursion in Cozumel for March with our very active 10 and 13 year olds. Since we already have waterfalls/tubing booked for Jamaica and snorkeling/stingrays booked for Grand Cayman, we are looking for something without water for Cozumel (no beach, no pool, etc). We already have an ATV tour booked on our own, but that will only take about 2-3 hours. What other excursion would you recommend that doesn't involve water? I was looking at zip lining at either Fly High Adventure Park or Chakanaab Park. I've heard zip lining isn't the best in Cozumel, but we've never done it so I think my kids would like it since they have nothing to compare it to. If you've done zip lining at either park, I'd love to hear your feedback. If you have any suggestions for other active excursions we could do before or after the ATVing, I'd appreciate it!

Have you checked out Xplor park? This would be an all day excursion because it's located in Playa del Carmen and you have to take the ferry to get there. That seemed to be the ideal location for "active" when I was looking for something in Cozumel

Just be aware that via cruise ships both of these excursions are expensive. $100 per adult for the Salsa Salsa, and $160 per adult for Xplor. I think children under certain ages have a 15-20% discount on the adult rate but not certain of that or what the age cut off is.