Royal Replenish drink package

I've bought the royal replenish drink package and was wondering how much bottle water comes with it. Do I need to purchase a pack of water to go with it.

No, you don't need to buy a water package too, the replenish package comes with both still and sparkling water. You just show your sea pass card at a bar and they will give you a bottle of water. There is no limit as far as I know. I was averaging 5 bottles a day on my last cruise. I was able to get a bottle of water at the same time I got a specialty coffee.

I've bought the royal replenish drink package and was wondering how much bottle water comes with it. Do I need to purchase a pack of water to go with it.

you can pick up bottled water at almost any bar. there is no limit, except that you can only get one bottle at a time. there were days i picked up 3 or 4 per day, and no one cared - i'd just swing by a bar when i passed one and ask for a bottled water. the bottles are standard drinking water size bottles - a little taller and thinner than a soda can. sorry, i can't remember the ounces. :) unless you think you will need to guzzle a gallon at a time, you shouldn't need to purchase additional water.

you can pick up bottled water at almost any bar. there is no limit, except that you can only get one bottle at a time. there were days i picked up 3 or 4 per day, and no one cared - i'd just swing by a bar when i passed one and ask for a bottled water. the bottles are standard drinking water size bottles - a little taller and thinner than a soda can. sorry, i can't remember the ounces. :) unless you think you will need to guzzle a gallon at a time, you shouldn't need to purchase additional water.

The bottles are 500ml size.

Does anyone have the link to the alcoholic beverage/wine packages? I spent hours on Royals site and all I got was this page no longer available.:confused:

Thanks in advance

Here you go:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Note that little by little, Royal is making the description less specific. It does not say what value of cocktails are covered anymore, and it does not mention non-alcoholic drinks.

Edited by clarea