Cellar Masters on the Constellation

DaisyFire

I searched the forum to see what information I could on the current setup for Cellar Masters on the Constellation - but really could not find anything more current than 2014...

I am trying to find out if Cellar Masters has completely done away with the enomatic dispensers and gone to by the glass/bottle only. And it would be lovely if someone has a menu to share as well.

Thanks!

Marguerite

I searched the forum to see what information I could on the current setup for Cellar Masters on the Constellation - but really could not find anything more current than 2014...

I am trying to find out if Cellar Masters has completely done away with the enomatic dispensers and gone to by the glass/bottle only. And it would be lovely if someone has a menu to share as well.

Thanks!

Marguerite

Yes, they are gone.

Yes, they are gone.

Thanks Vulcan! That seemed to be the likely outcome from the posts I was reading from back in 2014.

Would still like to hear from folks about any recent Cellar Masters experiences. Seems like it is still a nice venue to get together with friends for a drink or some wine and good conversation :-)

We will be on the Summit in May. Select dining. We will probably be given a "buzzer", and told to wait a bit. My question, will we be able to get a mixed drink in cellar masters? I know we could take the elevator down to the bar outside the dining room on deck four...reflections? Revelation? What ever, I would like to just walk across the hall to the nearby bar, Cellar Masters.

Sitting here in the melting snow, it just doesn't seem all that bad, but...😊

When we were on Connie, Cellarmasters was just a passage way to get to somewhere else. Our lift was at the other end I think.

Horrible place and sooooo cold. I mean unpleasantly so. My French husband was most concerned about the storage of the wine.

When we were on Connie, Cellarmasters was just a passage way to get to somewhere else. Our lift was at the other end I think.

Horrible place and sooooo cold. I mean unpleasantly so. My French husband was most concerned about the storage of the wine.

Did not notice this at all. Same temp as other venues. We found Cellar Masters to be a lovely stopping place for a fine glass of wine prior to dinner. You are allowed to take the glasses with you to dinner. They had some whiskeys, and I think I heard cognacs but no mixed drinks. Boris was the Sommelier most nights and he was very informative without being boorish. Turned me onto a beautiful dry Rose' that I took into Blu everynight. It is not a noisy or busy bar which is nice.

Thanks everyone for your input! Cellar Masters is definitely on my list of places to check out when onboard next month. Especially looking forward to getting to interact with the sommelier and trying some new wines. I will be upgrading to the premium bev pkg just because of the wines (and perhaps a Grey Goose martini or two :)

(And since I run a bit cold in air conditioned spaces, I'll be sure to have a sweater handy :)

In September, it was just a wine bar and quiet lounge, decorated by inoperative wine dispensing machines, bearing the signs "For Display Purposes Only." In the evenings, it serves as the waiting area for Select Dining. There was a small stage area, where the solo guitarist played a few times.

In other words, it's a dark, quiet seating area with a ("great" if you like wine; "worthless" if you don't) bar.

In September, it was just a wine bar and quiet lounge, decorated by inoperative wine dispensing machines, bearing the signs "For Display Purposes Only." In the evenings, it serves as the waiting area for Select Dining. There was a small stage area, where the solo guitarist played a few times.

In other words, it's a dark, quiet seating area with a ("great" if you like wine; "worthless" if you don't) bar.

That was our observaton as well...nothing more than a dark passage way to the mdr...lines back up quite a ways for dining...

there is a small bar in that area and small space for performers..but in addition to the lines for mdr, there is much through and cross traffic due to the way they re designed this level of the ship.

We loved Constellation but this older area, not refurbished, was not a highlght!