3, 4 or 5 night Dining Package on Legen of The Seas

Faw1001

• 4 months later...

So how does the package work. I am seeing 5 night starting at 150.00.

So is that 150 per night? Or 150 and you get to choose a new Restaurant every night for that price? How do these packages work? we are going on RC Jewel of the Seas

Hi, Is it worth getting this package on LOTS? How many restaurants are there on LOTS that it applies to?

TIA

Fiona

Anything over 3 night would not be worth it imho. Legend only has Chops & Izumi. I went to Chops 3 times on a 10 day cruise and was superb all 3 times. I tried 3 different entrees and various items on the menu each time... the quality was exponentially much better than the MDR.

So how does the package work. I am seeing 5 night starting at 150.00.

So is that 150 per night? Or 150 and you get to choose a new Restaurant every night for that price? How do these packages work? we are going on RC Jewel of the Seas

It's $150 for the whole cruise.. pay once per person and never again. Out of a 9 day cruise for example you can chose 5 nights to eat in the specialty restaurant of our choosing. So you can pick Chops twice, Giovanni's twice and Izumi once for example... whatever combination you want.