Jet Ski's Waverunners

Hawaii697

Does anyone know which beach would have the most motorized water gear for rent? Banana boat rides, tubing?

Thanks!

I've been asking this question for over a year. Just last month, someone got back to me and mentioned that Emerald Beach had water sports. I specifically asked about wave runners, so I'm hoping we'll find them at this beach. We're cruising in March and plan to check it out.

I've been asking this question for over a year. Just last month, someone got back to me and mentioned that Emerald Beach had water sports. I specifically asked about wave runners, so I'm hoping we'll find them at this beach. We're cruising in March and plan to check it out.

Thank you and please share any information if you can on your return.

Enjoy your cruise!

Another jet ski option for St Thomas is 340 watersports http://340watersports.com/ It heads out of Bolongo Bay, which is about a ten minute taxi ride from the cruise ship pier... The tour goes around the southern side of the island and you get to ride right up next to the cruise ships at both Havensight and Crown Bay. Also a stop at honeymoon beach for a swim if you want...

Another jet ski option for St Thomas is 340 watersports http://340watersports.com/ It heads out of Bolongo Bay, which is about a ten minute taxi ride from the cruise ship pier... The tour goes around the southern side of the island and you get to ride right up next to the cruise ships at both Havensight and Crown Bay. Also a stop at honeymoon beach for a swim if you want...

We did this a couple of years ago and loved it!

• 3 weeks later...