Princess website

iriemon

My devices (desktop using Edge web browser; iPhone using Safari) have worked normally since following the suggestions in this thread such as deleting cookies, history and temporary files. If you've tried those things, I've read that hasn't corrected the problem for everyone using the Princess website. :(

I did that and it didn't work. I also have a new laptop, so not that many cookies or history on it yet.

I am looking for 2017 itineraries. Are they out yet for fall 2017?

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

I did that and it didn't work. I also have a new laptop, so not that many cookies or history on it yet.

I am looking for 2017 itineraries. Are they out yet for fall 2017?

Sorry that you're still having the problem. :(

Checking Sep-Dec 2017 there are some cruises available:

Alaska, New England/Canada, Australia/NZ/South Pacific, TAs, Med, Asia, British Isles, Baltics.

Most are in September & October with only 3 itineraries currently for November & December.

I found this new cruise search option they're apparently testing which is better for me than the current version...it allows me to choose multiple options for each search category & maybe you'll enjoy it also.

http://www.princess.com/find/advancedSearch.do?resType=C

Fall 2017 and Spring /Winter 2017 cruises are supposed to be out mid March to early April.

Based on that cruise search function many of the cruises are already available.

I don't have anyway to know if it's all of them but by selecting April 2017 to December 2017 it shows there are 160 itineraries available to book.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Sorry that you're still having the problem. :(

Checking Sep-Dec 2017 there are some cruises available:

Alaska, New England/Canada, Australia/NZ/South Pacific, TAs, Med, Asia, British Isles, Baltics.

Most are in September & October with only 3 itineraries currently for November & December.

I found this new cruise search option they're apparently testing which is better for me than the current version...it allows me to choose multiple options for each search category & maybe you'll enjoy it also.

http://www.princess.com/find/advancedSearch.do?resType=C

Thank you! I will check it out.:)

edit: Grrrr......I am still getting that blue screen with the logo prined over and over on the new link! I was able to do a search on my phone, though. I guess I will have to use that. I prefer to use the laptop for that sot of thing, though.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

edit: Grrrr......I am still getting that blue screen with the logo prined over and over on the new link! I was able to do a search on my phone, though. I guess I will have to use that. I prefer to use the laptop for that sot of thing, though.

It's back to normal for me! On Vancouver Island. :D ;)

Cato :)

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

We have now reached Elite status with Princess Cruise Lines

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07 April 2012, 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 30 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24th cruise - Coral Princess, 19 May - 22 May, 2013, 3 Day Repositioning Cruise, LA - Vancouver

25th cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

26th cruise - Emerald Princess, 06 - 16 October, 2013, 10 Day Canada - New England, Quebec city to New York

27th cruise - Royal Princess, 24 November - 01 December, 2013, 7 Day,Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale Ret.

28th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 20 - 24 Jan, 2014, 4 Days, California

29th cruise - Crown Princess, 03 - 10 May 2014, 7 Day, LA to Vancouver.

30th cruise - Pacific Princess, 05 - 12 Aug. 2014, 7 Days, Vancouver RT, Alaska

31st cruise - Golden Princess, 13 - 17 Oct. 2014, 4 Days, LA - Mexican Riv, RT,

32nd cruise - Crown Princess, 20 - 27 Dec. 2014, 7 Days, LA - Mexican Riv, RT.

33rd cruise - Coral Princess, 27Apr. - 02 May.2015, 5 Days, LA - Vancouver, Repo

When I had that problem with the header, I could go down the page & see the normal display for any page...is that not the same for you?

I have had the problem with the blue screen for two weeks. I generally use my iPad. Yesterday I decided to call Princess as I had nothing to do. I was on hold for 47 mins. I hung up called back, I know I should have just stayed on the line, another 36 mins. The guy I spoke to #2 if you are having trouble with the internet, had to be prodded by me to help me. He said let me check. I waited another 15 minutes and a girl came on the line and said she did not know why my call was passed on to her, lol! But she did say to clear the history, that did not work and said if I was using Explorer to download Chrome. Since I did that the site is working.

I have had the problem with the blue screen for two weeks. I generally use my iPad. Yesterday I decided to call Princess as I had nothing to do. I was on hold for 47 mins. I hung up called back, I know I should have just stayed on the line, another 36 mins. The guy I spoke to #2 if you are having trouble with the internet, had to be prodded by me to help me. He said let me check. I waited another 15 minutes and a girl came on the line and said she did not know why my call was passed on to her, lol! But she did say to clear the history, that did not work and said if I was using Explorer to download Chrome. Since I did that the site is working.

Wow! You took a lot of time to get it right. Thank you for doing that. Is what you ae saying is that you needed to load Chrome using Explorer? I am already using Chrome. So I guess I am a bit confused.

I clear my browsing history two or three times a day.

I can get on the Princess website, but for the life of me, cannot find if there are any emails on my upcoming cruise. I did get one awhile back but it is useless now. With the newest website, I cannot find them. Nothing new for me though. Can't even find the Captain's Circle.:eek:

I just upgraded to IE 11 and now I can not log on to Princess website.....cleared history, cookies, etc. and still, when I enter email and password, it says processing and then opens back up the log in screen....I tried with both my DH and mine log in and get same response.

Any one with any ideas?

Thanks

I just upgraded to IE 11 and now I can not log on to Princess website.....cleared history, cookies, etc. and still, when I enter email and password, it says processing and then opens back up the log in screen....I tried with both my DH and mine log in and get same response.

Any one with any ideas?

Thanks

Try a different browser like chrome or Firefox.

[quote name='Kamloops50']Try a different browser like chrome or Firefox.[/QUOTE]

The MS Edge web browser is another option & never had the problem with on my desktop. As I recall it's the replacement for IE browsers. Edited by Astro Flyer