Easter

merleebird

Curious as to how they handle Easter for the kids on the ship? And by Easter, I mean Easter Baskets or some type of Easter Bunny shenanigans. I have one that still believes and not sure if we should have something arranged via the Butler/concierge or if they do something for the kids?

Or better to just have baskets hiding at home somewhere for when we return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are also sailing on Easter, I bought these small Easter Chair backs several years ago for my now teenage stepkids and just found one on ebay for my 5 year old.

easter%20chair%20backs_zpszxwpyuhm.jpg

I'm going to coordinate with the room steward with when they will be turning down the beds so that I can head back to the room and place these on each child's bed as well as packing the Wonka Hard2Find egg hunt kits that I can hide in the cabin.

Hard2Find_Indoor_zpsytwlzpoy.jpg

I'd love to hear other ideas that folks have for cruising during Easter, we are boarding on Easter morning.

• 2 weeks later...

We take an easter cruise almost every year. I always bring a small amount of Easter supplies (candy, gifts, grass, treat bags,etc) I often bring chocolates made in my home town. When my daughter was young, I would hide a gift bag shaped like a basket (hallmark) in the cabin. Fill plastic eggs and hide them around. Very fun. As she's gotten older , I do less candy, and some gifts. All cruise lines do a hunt of sorts and give candy. Most also do photos with the Easter bunny. NCL gave large chocolate bunnies and small eggs to children at meals throughout the day.

Rccl is the only line where we have had a mass. Carnival has had cruise director/passenger led services.

I have also made a lot of friends in the spa and with my room steward by providing Easter treats.

Curious as to how they handle Easter for the kids on the ship? And by Easter, I mean Easter Baskets or some type of Easter Bunny shenanigans. I have one that still believes and not sure if we should have something arranged via the Butler/concierge or if they do something for the kids?

Or better to just have baskets hiding at home somewhere for when we return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the breakaway last Easter, there was jelly beans, chocolate bunnies(godiva) outside of Taste/Savor. They also had bags that you could load your goodies in. We ate lunch there and saw the set up.

I am not sure about other areas of ship. There was a special menu and bunny hunt