Pciture of Drink Menu at World Bar?

like2cruise

On the Reflection now. World Class opened at 5 the day we boarded for the first time. Love Love Love it. Haven't had a drink off the menu yet. Niksa our bartender has been fabulous coming up with different drinks I would like. Doesn't hurt that his favorite cocktail is a Negroni the same as mine so he understands what I like. Different drinks that have all been perfect. DH happy with drinks he has had from menu and off menu but we are classic cocktail kind of people. Not much into martinis except classic gin martini anyway.

I'll be on Reflection this Saturday. This is great news! I loved Molecular Bar (first time I ever ate a Scorpion was there) but really am interested in trying these new drinks.

I'll be on Reflection this Saturday. This is great news! I loved Molecular Bar (first time I ever ate a Scorpion was there) but really am interested in trying these new drinks.

I can't wait to hear your report back on your new favorite drink here. Also report back on any other changes especially Bistro on 5 would be appreciated.

HAPPY CRUISING!!!!

We are LOVING the World Bar!! I hope everyone gives it a try. Even my husband who prefers beer has found a couple drinks he likes. But, ask and they will try to make you anything. If you like raspberries ask for something made with them. It's fun to sit and watch them make the drinks. Different bitters, infused syrups, smoked rum. Best of all is the round ice ball!!

Just returned from the Eclipse and enjoyed the World Class Bar. Probably because I liked the bartender and met the same few people there every night. However with very few exceptions no drinks were made off the menu. After spending a few nights there the bartender (Edgar) would go to another bar and get some ingredients to make a different drink if requested for his regulars. As it was not ever busy (OK, one night out of fourteen it was) he often did tricks with napkins, ice cubes, and juggling. This was his last cruise and so I don't think his heart was really in it. He was going home to Cancun to meet his Polish girlfriend who was flying in from Norway. With the few people there it seemed like a waste of space and Edgar's talent.

Infused syrups and smoked rum sounds like our kind of thing. We loved the art of the drink making at Molecular bar and hope some of that continues. Thanks for the ongoing information :cool:
The infused berry drink take about 30 minutes to make so order it early.

Infused syrups and smoked rum sounds like our kind of thing. We loved the art of the drink making at Molecular bar and hope some of that continues. Thanks for the ongoing information :cool:

The Applewood infused rum was interesting and very good. I recommend you try it. It takes a while to make. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

Question related to two drinks. I am sure that you can order one of the drinks and then tell him you want the 20 minute one next. Of course you question might not have been serious. I did not try the berry one that takes a long time. Next cruise I will try it.

We are LOVING the World Bar!! I hope everyone gives it a try. Even my husband who prefers beer has found a couple drinks he likes. But, ask and they will try to make you anything. If you like raspberries ask for something made with them. It's fun to sit and watch them make the drinks. Different bitters, infused syrups, smoked rum. Best of all is the round ice ball!!

I would concur with CTBob. They will make you different combination with the items that are at the bar, but not ones that they have to go to another bar to get. Mom course if you are a regular they might do it for you. I doubt whether you can get a glass of wine, but you can just bring it with you.

I hope they allow me to have a different cocktail while waiting 30 minutes for the berry one with their 1 drink at a time rule.
There were people having a drink while they waited for the infused drink to be ready.

The Applewood infused rum was interesting and very good. I recommend you try it. It takes a while to make. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

Question related to two drinks. I am sure that you can order one of the drinks and then tell him you want the 20 minute one next. Of course you question might not have been serious. I did not try the berry one that takes a long time. Next cruise I will try it.

I was serious...kind of hoping as stated after your post that I they most likely will allow me to enjoy one of the other cocktails they offer while I wait the time for the infused cocktail if it takes 30 minutes. Thanks!!

I hope they allow me to have a different cocktail while waiting 30 minutes for the berry one with their 1 drink at a time rule.

Just let them know you would like to order it so they can get it ready... Then have one while you wait! [emoji4]