Port suggestions?

Hello again. A few days ago we booked a Western Caribbean cruise on the Allure of the Seas. This will be a July trip, for my high school graduation in June.

Our stop in Cozumel will be on Day 3, from 7am to 6pm. Falmouth - day 5, from 7am to 4pm. Labadee - day 6, from 9:30am to 6pm.

I've looked a little bit into each port of call.

Cozumel - I'd definitely go see the Mayan ruins.

Falmouth - One of the highlights is Dunn's River Falls. I haven't been to Falmouth before, and I'm not sure if it's a safe place. :confused:

Labadee - Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd go on that roller coaster and water slide. Maybe a beach day there as well, but I've heard that a lot of the beaches there need water shoes to comfortably walk around. And no, I wouldn't do the zip line for my life.

Right now I'm trying to look into excursions, but still, I'd gladly appreciate other ideas, tips and suggestions from you guys. :)

Edited by unseemlygamer

People have their reasons for skipping ports and staying on board I suppose.

I've visited Falmouth twice now and had a good time during both. The first time was a short trip to Chukka Beach, which I'm not sure is still there. A couple weeks ago, we took a longer trip to Dolphin Cove near Ocho Rios. Dolphin Cove is a pretty decent place, but you will get nickel and dime'd. If you like Margaritavilles, the one there in port isn't terrible, but not nearly as good as Grand Turk.

Definitely DON'T skip Dunn's River Falls! That was such a fun excursion! You will need to wear sturdy water shoes for that climb!

We actually docked in Ocho Rios Dec 2014 on Legend. To bad they don't go there much

Definitely DON'T skip Dunn's River Falls! That was such a fun excursion! You will need to wear sturdy water shoes for that climb!

On the brochure, there seems to be multiple different excursions for Dunn's River Falls. I'd go with one that goes through enough time, but not too much of the day.

Anything to see in Falmouth itself? Or is Ocho Rios where all the fun is at?

There are excursions around Falmouth, and a nearby beach. However, if you want to do Dunn's River Falls, it's better to dock at Ocho Rios. Then you get a boat ride to the base of the falls, rather than a long bus ride.