When Does The Free At Sea Promo End?

MiissPanda

Current promo ends 2/21/16 for NCL US. As Shawnino said, over the past year they have always introduced new promos one right after the other, and the details of the new offer are often leaked here a few days before the previous one ends.

Thank you so much for the information! I do hope that they have a similar offer again! :p

I'm in a different camp. I wish this ridiculous promo would end and not come back. You are paying full price of the beverage package right now. They are rolling it into the cost of the cruise. If you are not a drinker this promo only inflates the cruise price. I wish they would just stop and let the passengers decide if they want to purchase the package instead of baking it into the price.

That said, it is brilliant marketing as there are many new cruisers that don't know it is being baked in and drinkers that would buy the package anyway.

Once enough people agree with me the promo will go away and they will try something else. Obviously it is successful enough to keep doing it again and again and again.

I'm in a different camp. I wish this ridiculous promo would end and not come back. You are paying full price of the beverage package right now. They are rolling it into the cost of the cruise. If you are not a drinker this promo only inflates the cruise price. I wish they would just stop and let the passengers decide if they want to purchase the package instead of baking it into the price.

That said, it is brilliant marketing as there are many new cruisers that don't know it is being baked in and drinkers that would buy the package anyway.

Once enough people agree with me the promo will go away and they will try something else. Obviously it is successful enough to keep doing it again and again and again.

As much as they definitely include the price of whatever they are giving as a promo into the cruise price the difference is that if you find a similar cruise on another line for the same price but NCL includes the beverage package, then even for someone that isn't an extremely heavy drinker that is a good price.

I'm not a heavy drinker and DH drinks but only beer so most ultimate beverage packages aren't a great deal. However the above exactly the position I found myself in. He liked the idea of not having to watch his beer tab, I like that if I get a drink and don't like that one I can try another.

This may be true to some extent but I monitor a site that keeps track of all cabins and their cost. For the Epic that we are on in November, we got the cabin for the lowest price offered ever and we got the UBP and the SDP. Whenever there is a promo, everyone needs to make sure that the price they paid for a cabin, with or without perks, is a good value for them.

This may be true to some extent but I monitor a site that keeps track of all cabins and their cost. For the Epic that we are on in November, we got the cabin for the lowest price offered ever and we got the UBP and the SDP. Whenever there is a promo, everyone needs to make sure that the price they paid for a cabin, with or without perks, is a good value for them.

Can you let us know where to find that site? I haven't been able to find anything like that. Thanks!

Does the price of the cabin actually matter when getting a free promo? I honestly didn't care about the price of the cabin I just wanted to drink for free without having to put up another $500 for the beverage package. When I checked the prices, the cabin was the same price if I got the promotion or not.

I wouldn't count on the prices going down again, whatever happens with the promo.

Personally, I don't believe that the prices have gone up because of the promos. They were going up anyway.