Adding Historic C&A Points

Do you know when Royal owned Admiral? I sailed this line in the late 80's and would sure love to add those points. Thanks in advance.

Our cruise was in the early 1990's, maybe 92, at which time Royal owned Admiral Cruises. I really don't know when they bought them. We found out about it when we were on the Enchantment and John Blair, CD and Katrina Blair, his wife, the AD, showed a film that they put together about the history of Royal Caribbean. It was on that film that they mentioned Admiral being bought by Royal.

When we got home I called Royal and asked them about it and they said we were entitled our 3 points. It was just a 4 day cruise.

Call and ask about it...the worse they can say is, No.

Gwen :)

Hi all,

Has anyone had past experience in adding missing historic C&A points. It was only until recently did we work out we were missing vital C&A points.

RCCL are not being very helpful in added the points and saying it is up to us to prove we sailed on the missing cruises... In a couple of cruises time we will be Diamond Plus so we would like to add the missing points which we have earned and therefore have a right to.

The long and short of it is that we ALWAYS without fail cruise as a family which comprises of myself (the son) Mother and Father. Upon inspecting our C&A points its evident that we are all missing different cruises, some as recent as last year.

RCCL will not accept we always cruise together and said they require proof.

1. Why should a guest be chasing around looking for evidence. Surely RCCL have historic data showing how many cruises each guest has been on?

2. We have been on so many cruises that I genuinely think I am unable to find any evidence to act as proof (invoice, SeaPass Card etc) we sailed on the various missing sailings.

Any ideas.....? :D:D:D:D

Their sailing history is not good, but I am surprised that cruises from last year are missing. Did you not enter your loyalty number when you completed on line check in? I believe they can search the manifests going back a year so you simply need to provide the ship and date.

With regards to providing older proof - they accept photos - and in these days of social media your family must have put something on FB or Twitter or Instagram with a pic of you enjoying your holiday? Do you not keep your seapass cards or have creditcard statements showing payment to the ship? I'm sure you will find some proof.

Their sailing history is not good, but I am surprised that cruises from last year are missing....

I agree, the company should have no problem verifying passengers from last year. Happened to a friend of ours, and all he had to provide was ship, sailing date, name, address, and birth date.