BX large balcony or minisuite???

Boatingmom

Can anybody compare the BX large balcony or minisuite on the Breakaway? I would love to have the larger bathroom but also love the large balcony. Sailing ith a party of 4. BTW I cant afford a real suite. :rolleyes:

It is up to you-what works best for you:

Do you have early risers or do you all get up around the same time?

Also look at the deals that are being offered on balcony and minisuites. If they are similar, go for large balcony. I believe that there are two free offers on minisuites.

I had a minisuite on my last cruise, the shower is amazing( I got it for less than a balcony), but keep in mind that NCL has large bathrooms.

Double sink for us, really did not make a difference. We all tended to use the bathroom at different times(there is also a mirror/ seat in cabin that comes in handy.

I am still dreaming of getting a large balcony one day- Gave it up for the amazing deal on minisuite(April 2015).

If you do not mind sitting out on your balcony on cool days(since you are leaving in March), then go for the large balcony. I wrap up on cool days and use the balcony for my entire cruise.

Hope this was helpful. Enjoy your cruise

I view the balcony as an extension on my room. The regular balconies are small, but manageable.