Info about VISTA

coldinerie

I will be on the Vista 4 weeks after her inaugural sailing, looking for any and all information about her. Has anybody located a good website that enlightens me about what she has on her, Wi-Fi, specialty restraints, etc. I have been on carnival site, so sites other than theirs would be much appreciated. Thanks

Edited by coldinerie
wanting to change tag lin

I will be on the Vista 4 weeks after her inaugural sailing, looking for any and all information about her. Has anybody located a good website that enlightens me about what she has on her, Wi-Fi, specialty restraints, etc. I have been on carnival site, so sites other than theirs would be much appreciated. Thanks

The restraints in the inside cabins are purple fuzzy handcuffs! LOL

Sorry, I tried to talk myself out of posting this but it is Valentines Day so I couldn't help it.

Are you on the 6/3 Mediterranean?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We are counting on YOU for all the information! LOL

Reviews, good/bad, pictures, what you liked, didn't like.

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait for the reports to start coming back!

I'm on the inaugural in a Cabana. Really looking forward to it and all the new areas.

I will do my best to come back to the "Everything Vista" section and post as many pictures as wifi will allow.

It's getting close now. :)