Cruise Next Vouchers

hamrag

Can anyone advise please if the $250 Cruise Next Vouchers are only allowed as a deposit on a future cruise, or can they be set against final payment when a deposit has already been paid? If so, can more than one voucher be applied to the booking (I assume not!).

We are cruising soon on PoA, and have another cruise booked for October so wondering if there is still a way to apply a voucher to our October cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone advise please if the $250 Cruise Next Vouchers are only allowed as a deposit on a future cruise, or can they be set against final payment when a deposit has already been paid? If so, can more than one voucher be applied to the booking (I assume not!).

We are cruising soon on PoA, and have another cruise booked for October so wondering if there is still a way to apply a voucher to our October cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Refer to this

https://www.ncl.com/popup/cruisenext_terms

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

Edited by Orleanscruiser

The terms are clear, but what they will actually do for you if you ask may go beyond those terms. Call them (866) 234-7352. I have been able to have vouchers applied on already deposited bookings, and they counted as $250 toward the final payment balance. I don't know exactly in what circumstances they allow this, but it is worth calling to ask.

It's still only one voucher per stateroom, unless you are eligible for the special deal they are running right now.

Phone and ask. I have had them credited to cruises already booked but I did arrange with my PCC to do that. I had booked cruises before going on a cruise and informed him that I would buy FCC on that cruise if they could be added. They were.

Mike