Brilliance of the seas: third stairwell?

There is a stairwell there but it is not accessible to passengers the crew use it only. I think there is elevators there for them too as they use it to move luggage and to come up from there living quarters in the lower parts of the ship.

So you will not be able access it, we have had aft cabins on these ships quite often and it is a bit of a walk but we always say good for burning off calories LOL

Thanks

Brian J

oh my, I was afraid of that. So you basically have to walk to the centrum to go up and down? That seems like a long walk!

Honestly, nothing on a cruise ship is a "long walk". Compare it to Disney World to get some perspective. How far you have to walk from your hotel room for a meal ... and then for transportation to get to entertainment and then ... ah, but you get the idea.

• 4 weeks later...
oh my, I was afraid of that. So you basically have to walk to the centrum to go up and down? That seems like a long walk!

I've used that aft stairwell a few times:) and didn't get caught. It comes out in a corner of the outside dining area of the Windjammer. Also used it to get to our outside muster station for the drill. I have never encounted anyone when I used it. Guess I was lucky:D.