Waiting to board Anthem

ESN

Well- we are all checked in and waiting to board!!

They announced that "all repairs have been made"

They report that they are doing some final precruise checks and anticipate

Boarding at 1115

HAVE A FANTASTIC CRUISE !!!!:):):)

I hope you will have that excellent, talented captain, Captain Claus.

We saw a video about Staff Captain Wendy today. If she is not on vacation, maybe you will get to meet her.

I am looking forward to hearing about your cruise.

I wrote a brief email Thursday to support Captain Claus. Below is the response I got. Not sure if he will be on this sailing or not. In any case, I wish you all a great cruise.

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of Royal Caribbean International. It is my pleasure to respond on behalf of Mr. Bayley.

Mr. Bayley cannot thank you enough for sharing your kind words regarding Captain Claus. He has the utmost respect for the Captain and his decades of experience serving our brand. Captain Claus is currently assisting us in Miami with our investigation and will be returning to the Anthem of the Seas shortly.

I wrote a brief email Thursday to support Captain Claus. Below is the response I got. Not sure if he will be on this sailing or not. In any case, I wish you all a great cruise.

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of Royal Caribbean International. It is my pleasure to respond on behalf of Mr. Bayley.

Mr. Bayley cannot thank you enough for sharing your kind words regarding Captain Claus. He has the utmost respect for the Captain and his decades of experience serving our brand. Captain Claus is currently assisting us in Miami with our investigation and will be returning to the Anthem of the Seas shortly.

Very nice email response, thanks for posting.

thank you for sharing this. I saw the video of Wendy Williams and the person that shared it with me said that Capt Lis told her that Wendy was in line for promotion to master. Perhaps she'll do this voyage, she has 1 month left in her contract.

Got the same email yesterday from the same place.:D