Sunshine - Which Aft Wrap???

LOVEMYMO

Hoping to get opinions on which deck to choose an Aft Wrap cabin on the Sunshine. At this point - most are available. Looking for the most shade also.

Is there any difference in cabin sizes - deck 8 vs. 7 vs. 6?

Also read that deck 8 has noise issues from above - is that still the case? This would be for a Canada/NE sailing.

All replies would be very appreciated. Thanks!

~Lovemymo

If you look at my signature, there is a review of the Sunshine. We stayed on Deck 6, Aft-Wrap. I have photos of the room and the balcony. I would select it again in a heart beat. Biggest balcony. Lots of overhang. No noise below (there are cabins.)

Just click on the review. It should open up.

Thank you sailingwithfriends for your review and note below! Is deck 6 aft wrap your choice over deck 8? I searched and searched and did find a video of cabin 8333 and the cabin layout looks bigger and the deck looks longer - maybe not as deep though as six. Your pics looks awesome though.

Any others that can offer there opinions that have booked these cabins would be terrific.

Thanks again!!:)

If you look at my signature, there is a review of the Sunshine. We stayed on Deck 6, Aft-Wrap. I have photos of the room and the balcony. I would select it again in a heart beat. Biggest balcony. Lots of overhang. No noise below (there are cabins.)

Just click on the review. It should open up.

We had room 8333 sunshine aft on our last cruise. There is very little coverage from the sun on the back however the side has shade. We did not hear any noise from above because I think because are room was on the side of the ship and not over the middle.