VIFP Question

agreenway6

I am currently a Red member (with 24 days at sea). I'm sailing on the Paradise out of Tampa on March the 14th. I'm one point/day away from being a Gold member. My question is this: when I board the ship, will I still be considered a Red member for the duration of my cruise, and be upgraded to Gold AFTER? Or will I be upgraded to Gold for this cruise since while I'm on it I'll get my 25th day at sea?

The reason I'm asking this is because whenever I booked it through my TA, the confirmation email she sent had me designated as Gold.

Any info would be helpful!

what are the differences in perks between red and gold? I think I'll have the same situation when I get on the sunshine later this year

As a Gold member, you'll get a certificate for a free drink that you can use on the last night of the cruise, after 5 pm, and you will also receive a pin. You'll get these on every sailing.

You get the new status on the cruise that you will get the right number of days, even if you hit the right number on the last day of the cruise, you will be gold on the whole cruise.

Just clarifying!! So I have the same thing but I am at 74 days. Do I go to the VIP lounge and have priority boarding ?? :D I sure hope so!!

As a Gold member, you'll get a certificate for a free drink that you can use on the last night of the cruise, after 5 pm, and you will also receive a pin. You'll get these on every sailing.

I would rather have 2 free drinks and skip the pin!! :p